{Six}

"A'Mirah." Joe walked into the room.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you ready?" He asked her.

"To go?"

"Mr. Rondinelli said you can go see your parents."

"Yeeah. He said." She rolled her eyes and slid on her flip flops and grabbed her jacket. They took the public elevator down to the lobby and then got into the vehicle. "How are you today?" Cris asked.

"The same I've been since I signed up for this shit."

Cris laughed. "Al.. You hear the shitty responses?" He asked the guard sitting beside A'Mirah. Al just nodded.

"Wouldn't give shitty responses if I didn't have a shitty asshole asking me shitty shit."

"Stop this fucking truck." Cris smacked the dashboard. A'Mirah jumped in fear. It'd caught her off guard. Joe pulled over to the side of the road. "Cri-"

"Shut the hell up Joseph." He swung his door open and went to the other side of the vehicle and opened A'Mirah's door. He grabbed her arm indicating her to get out of the car. She got out and he put her up against the vehicle. "What the fuck's wrong with you?" He asked, with his body against hers, as he looked down at her.

"You! This! Can we just go and proceed to seeing my family? Why are you even here? Joe should be the only one taking me where I need or have to go minus your assistance. And Al or whoever the fuck he is!" A'Mirah started getting loud. "Why Are You Here?!" She questioned. "You're not my body guard. You're not a body guard, period that's why you have a thousand of them for yourself!"

Cris chuckled and bent down, moved her hair from her ear and whispered. "You know... If I really wanted to embarrass you how I want to right now, i'd rip your fucking clothes off of you right here and fuck you in front of all of Gods' creations.." He turned to walk away, got half way to the other side of the vehicle before turning around. "You know what. I might just do that." He turned her around and pinned her to the car. "Cris.. Stop, please!" She turned back around and shoved him a little. "Asshole."

"You gonna chill the fuck out?" He grabbed her wrist. She jerked away from him and rubbed each of her wrist, looking down. She shook her head.

"Are You... Go-" She looked back up with tears in her eyes, cutting Cris off. "Are you gonna stop A'Mirah?" He softened his voice a little, lifting her chin with his finger. A tiny part of him wanted to give her a hug for the hell of it, but he didn't. "Get back in the truck." He said and walked back over to get in. He pulled out his phone and flipped it open. He started soaking Italian. He got loud at the end of the end of the conversation and got loud and then hung up. Joe started speaking in Italian and Cris spoke back, fanning him off.

They finally arrived in A'Mirah's neighborhood. Cris said something in Italian under his breath. A'Mirah got out and went into the house and out of nowhere Sugge pulled up. "This motherfucker." Cris mumbled, and cracked his door open.

"Cosa fai?" Joe asked.

"È caldo." Cris responded.

"C'è aria qui."

"Salvare il gas e la finestra non aiuta."

"Qualsiasi cosa tu dica." Joe said and laid his head back.

Sugge went up to the house, opened the door and went inside.

"What the fuck's his ass doing." Cris said.

"I don't kn-"

"I wasn't asking you." He cut Joe off. He looked at the house through the rear view mirror and seen A'Mirah walking out quickly with a bag, and talking. Sugge came out behind her and grabbed her arm. "Get Off Me, Sugge! Leave Me Alone." She turned around to him and pushed him.