Weathering Heights

It was a windy day in Acmetropolis. Ace, Sophie, and Tech were fixing the satellite dish, so Duck won't complain anymore. The famous weather lady, Misty Breeze was blown right into the satellite dish. Duck is a big fan of Misty Breeze, and he had a huge crush on her, even though she was mean and bossy. A little later, the Loonatics were using their jet packs to go and investigate, what has happened at City Hall Plaza, when Misty was getting ready to broadcast the new forecast.

Ace: Misty and her crew were broadcasting from City Hall Plaza.

Duck: I just don't get it. Who would ever want to harm the lovely Misty Breeze?

Lexi: Anybody, who's ever met her.

Sophie: Also, people who knew that she is ill-mannered.

Duck: Jealous?

Sophie: (Smirking) Nope. I have Tech. (Turns to Tech, who was flying next to her) Ain't that right, babe?

Tech: (Returning the look) You know it.

Duck grumbled at them. He was still mad about Tech getting a girlfriend before him.

Then, Zadavia's hologram face appeared on the television screen on the side building.

Zadavia: Loonatics, we're receiving reports that a strange weather phenomenon materializing all over the planet.

Ace: Say Zadavia, isn't monitoring the weather more of a job for-

Duck: Misty Breeze?

Zadavia: Not this kind of weather. You better move fast, Loonatics. Zadavia out.

Once the Loonatics arrived at City Hall Plaza, they found a large new van turned over on it's side. Slam lifted the van up and out fell a man in green and yellow shades lying on his back, and it looks like that he was traumatized by the events that occurred.

Crewman: Paula...assistant...the script Misty...wet hair...crazy weather...storm...Misty's gone!

Ace: I'm gonna need some more words there, pal. Got any verbs?

Lexi: Here's one, look!

At the top of a building close by, there stood a blue skinned lady with glowing pink eyes and wearing a purple dress. She was enclosed in her own glowing oval surrounded by the dark storm clouds and lightning.

Weather Vane: No stealing MY thunder Loonatics! BACK OFF!

Crewman: That's her! That's Paula! (Runs away)

Weather Vane: Cloud Creatures, put these heroes in a fog!

The dark clouds lowered to the ground and materialized into cloud monsters, surrounding the Loonatics.

Tech: Amazing!

Sophie: (Laughs) You are such a nerd. But a handsome nerd though.

Tech: (Smirks) Darn right.

Lexi: (Amused) Do you really have to flirt before a fight?

Sophie and Tech grinned in response.

Ace: Was this in the forecast?

Duck: Ooh, scary clouds. What, are you gonna stop us from getting a tan?

The cloud monster growled and grabbed hold of Duck.

Duck: Maybe, stop us from breathing!

Tech: Ok Chief, what's the plan?

Ace: We kick some clouds!

He jumped up and kicked the cloud's face off, but the cloud monster grabbed Ace's foot.

Ace: Hey, watch the foot! It's lucky!