The Fall of Blanc: Part 1

One evening at the Loonatics tower, Lexi is on monitor duty, then woke up a sleeping Duck for him to take over. Duck got hungry and warped himself into the kitchen to make himself a Hero Sandwich. But once he warped himself back into the monitor room, he found the alarms going off and the Royal Tweetums of Planet Blanc had left twenty six progressively worse holo-voice mails for him as his palace and army were being destroyed by intruders. Duck decided to delete the messages only to turn around and see the rest of his team watching him (Sophie is next to Tech).

Moments later, Ace, Lexi, Duck, Slam, Sophie, and Zadavia boarded the dragon ship and headed for Planet Blanc, while Tech and Rev stayed behind at HQ back in Acmetropolis. Poor Duck was forced to wear a knight outfit per Tweetums' request much to his disliking.

Ace: Ok Loonatics, ready, set, let's jet! Next stop, Planet Blanc!

Duck: I still don't see why I need to dress like I'm going trick or treating. (helmet lid falls on his face) Ah!

Lexi: Tweetums wanted you to wear your knight outfit, Duck. There must've been a reason.

Duck: Yeah. Belly laughs. Every time I deal with chicken nugget, I'm the one who winds up needing stitches.

Sophie: Maybe this time you won't need stitches. Beisdes, Tweetums is a cute little bird.

Ace contacted with Tech and Rev through a floating holographic screen.

Ace: So guys, what's going down at that spinning little rock we call home, huh?

Tech: I've placed Acmetropolis on code red alert.

The roadrunner moved right in front of Tech to try and explain that he did most of the work.

Rev: And activated the outer shields.

Ace: Sounds like someone's expecting something unexpected.

Tech: We seem to be getting very unusual fluxuations in the space time continuum.

Duck: You must be awfully proud of that dictionary of yours. (helmet lid falls on his face) Hey!

Sophie didn't like Duck criticizing Tech about his genius

Sophie: So Tech, will you please explain?

Tech: Glad you asked. Simply put, something odd is happening to wormholes across the universe. And I have a feeling that the Keyboard Man is behind it.

A different screen slides in front of Tech, as he continued on.

Tech: When he stole Zadavia's powers with the cosmic guitar, little did he know I put a tracking device on it.

The screen was pushed aside as Rev tried to get in on it.

Rev: Which happens to have been my idea, even though I'm not one trying to grab credit, even though the credit I'm trying not to grab is my credit to grab in the first place.

Tech annoyingly pulled the screen back in place, and in front of Rev.

Tech: As you can see, it's a direct match to the fluxuations emitting from the black hole that was last known to contain Optimatus.

Lexi: So, what does all of this mean?

Zadavia: It's what I feared most, Keyboard Man has found Optimatus. If they join forces and capture Tweetums, they'll be unstoppable.

Slam: Aw, they're gonna do that to Tweetums?

Sophie: But why would they go to Planet Blanc and capture Tweetums for?

Zadavia: The Royal Tweetums reins over Blanc, and Blanc is no ordinary planet. It's the center of the universe.

She pressed down on a button, showing a holographic image of Planet Blanc with ten little wormholes surrounding the planet, and the lines of the wormholes connecting to the very center of Blanc.