The Search for Tweetums: Part 2

As Deuce headed back to Planet Blanc in the dragon ship with his robo-army, Tech updated Ace on the situation with Deuce, while Ace and the others searched throughout Blanc for Tweetums.

The five Loonatics and Sylth Vester were following clues that the robo-Tweetums left them. The first stop they came to was a land with a ring of stones where the first clue was carved in alien writing that said "What's black and blue and red all over?" The answer turned out to be a newspaper. As Duck picked up a rolled up newspaper nearby, it triggered a booby trap that dropped red-orange slime on him. However, Ace discovered that the newspaper Duck found turned out to be a map to find the real Tweetums.

The group followed the map that took them to an underground tunnel, trying to navigate through a network of tunnels. Duck impatiently teleported into a tunnel and stepped on a pressure plate that causes him to get squashed by falling rocks.

But as they made it to the end of the trail, they found a marked door and panels of levers meant to open the door.

Robo-Tweetums: This is it, Miss. Sophie, Sir Duck. Isn't it wonderful?

Duck: So where's the doorbell?

Robo-Tweetums: You have to figure out which lever to pull. Go on, Sir Duck. Do the honors and pull.

Duck: Ohhh, no you don't! I ain't falling for that one again. After you big guy, I insist.

Sylth Vester: Not me! You do it!

He pushed Sophie towards the panels so he could do it. Sophie picked a lever that makes rocks fall, but instead of hitting her, the rocks fell on Duck and Sylth Vester instead. But the lever caused the door to open.

Ace: Way to go, Sophie!

Lexi: Good guessing!

As the two rabbits and the devil walked inside, Sophie inspected the pile of rocks trying to see if Duck and Sylth were ok, which they were when they popped out of the rock pile.

Duck: Very funny.

Sylth Vester: I know how you feel.

Sophie: ( Snickering ) Are y-you Ok?

Duck: (sarcastic) Yeah, I'm fine.

Sylth Vester: (sarcastic) Never better.

Lexi: Hey guys, get a load of this.

The underground room was Tweetums' back-up throne room, where another throne sat high above a tall staircase.

Ace: So exactly where is the bird of the hour?

The throne chair spun around and there sat the real Tweetums, holding his royal scepter and singing to himself, while two egg-bots with women's clothes and black ponytails each gave him a tray with beverages with straws for the canary to drink.

Tweetums: (singing) I'm a sweet Tweetums hiding on Planet Blanc. My kingdom in trouble I'm one on my bank. I'm small and so cute...(drinks beverage)...and that is that. But at least I'm safe from that ol' putty tat.

Sophie: ( Gushing ) Awwwwwwww, he's singing!

Frustrated, Sylth marched up to the staircase where the throne and Tweetums were.

Sylth Vester: Grrr! That's it! Kiss your royal butt goodbye!

But he stepped on a trap door and fell in; disappearing from sight, but a splashing sound was heard beneath.

Tweetums: Well, I left you plenty of clues, Miss. Sophie, Sir Duck. You sure took your sweet time getting here.

Ace: So, are you just another decoy, or the real McCoy?