Cape Duck

That night, a dangerous criminal known as the Sagittarius Stomper had stolen some jewelry, but was spotted by two police officers. Stomper dropped the bag of jewels and climbed up a skyscraper so nobody could get him. Police surrounded the building and put up a yellow tape police line to keep civilians away. The Loonatics arrived on the scene and Ace called out to the Stomper through a megaphone.

Ace: Sagittarius Stomper, get down here or we're coming up!

Duck: That's right-Oomph!

A large toilet seat with the picture of an anvil came crashing down on Duck, startling the other Loonatics. Duck wasn't hurt, but he was slightly dazed as his head stuck out.

Duck: I take that as a no.

Sophie: Are you OK, Duck?

Duck: Never better, toots.

Tech: I'll bring him down. Behold the Atomic Phase Departiculator, APD for short.

Duck: (climbs out of toilet seat) So what is it? Aside from being unpronounced-a-bibble?

Sophie: It can phase-shift solid to liquid and liquid to gas.

Duck: So can Slam, when he eats too many beans.

Slam was gorging himself through a large can of beans and breaking wind in the process, then let out a slight "Oopsie."

Sophie: ( Covers her nose ) Ewww.

Rev: I think the idea is to change the building beneath the Stomper's hands from solid brick to liquid. With nothing to hold onto-BOOM! He falls right into our hands.

High above the skyscraper, Stomper dropped a huge piece of debris down towards the public. People ran for cover so not to get smashed.

Duck: (gasps) I'm too handsome to be oxen-free!

The mallard quacked himself out of the way, but he accidently quacked right in front of Tech and bumped his new invention out of the coyote's hands.

Tech: Duck! NO!

The APD began to go haywire, blasting everything in its path and turning it to liquid, such as a car, an umbrella where a woman was sitting under, and freeing Dr. Dare from his stone statue prison. When Stomper dropped another huge piece of debris, the explosion from Tech's APD sent Duck hurling into the air. The machine blasted the part of the building where Stomper stood into liquid, and Stomper fell right on top of Duck. Duck tied Stomper's hands together and quacked himself onto Stomper's back, just as the Stomper plummeted to the ground. Seeing what had happened, an overzealous reporter and the crowd cheered for Duck.

Reporter: Hold the presses! What a scoop! Danger Duck captures Stomper!

Tech: (disbelief) Duck? But...but...but...but I-

Just then, Stomper's Mom walked over to the Loonatics.

Mum: Oh dear, and he's such a good boy really. Why, he never made a peep after "the accident." Here, let me show his baby pictures.

The Loonatics huddled over to get a glimpse of Stomper's baby picture after the operation which gave him his robotic limbs (Sophie was in-between Ace and Lexi). Baby Stomper turned out to be one ugly baby in that photo, as Duck silently muttered ew.

Mum: Here's my little Stomper after the operation. Cute as a button.

Policeman: Ok, Stomper. Time to go to the slammer.

The police handcuffed Stomper and dragged him to a waiting police vehicle, while the Stomper glared threateningly at Danger Duck.

Stomper: I'll be back, and when I do, I'm gonna...get the duck!