The Music Villian

Down under the sea in Zadavia's home, Zadavia was praising a few members of the Loonatics for their improvements as superheroes.

Zadavia: I'm pleased with the progress you've made with your powers, Loonatics. Ace, your mastery of the Guardian Strike Sword continues to grow. Soon you will be ready to learn new skills.

Tech had been staring out through the glass window at two manta rays, lost in thought, when Zadavia called his name, while watching a TV screen of Tech saving Lexi from getting hit by the giant Robo Amigo's hand, and him using his APD invention to stop Dr. Dare's boulder army.

Zadavia: And Tech, I see you had quite an improvement from last year in the non-technology hero department.

Tech: I've been trying to get out of the lab more.

Zadavia: Well keep it up. It's most impressive.

Duck: Yeah, yeah. Impressive, schmessive. Techy's real tough.

Sophie: Tech is the best when it comes to inventing cool stuff. After all, he taught me.

Tech gave Sophie a smile for her compliment. He knew she always loved the things he invented to help them fight bad guys. Just then, a beeping sound came from the large screen.

Level Z encrypted message for Zadavia!

Zadavia: From whom? Read the message.

Zadavia, you plus one are invited to the cosmic abyss for tonight's concert. Signed, a friend.

Lexi: That's a pretty hot, ticket. So, who's your secret admirer?

Zadavia: I...don't know. But I would like to find out.

Sophie: Are you sure? Getting email from someone you don't know is bad news.

Zadavia: It's alright, Sophie. Nothing bad will happen. I would really like to know who invited to tonight's concert.

Duck: So Zadavia, who's the lucky one you're taking? As if I didn't know.

The black duck was certain Zadavia would pick him to accompany her to the cosmic abyss concert. Zadavia thought for a moment as she looked Slam, Ace, Lexi, Sophie, Tech, and Rev.

Zadavia: Hmm...let me see. I'm taking Tech.

Duck: (gasps) You're taking who?

Sophie: What?

Tech: (flattered) Really? Why, I'm honored. But, ( he looks at Sophie )

Sophie: It's fine. ( Smiles ) You are still my coyote. ( Turns to Zadavia, and playfully glares at her ) I'll let you borrow him, but remember: He's mine!

Zadavia: ( Chuckles ) I know. I will take care of him.

Duck: (odd chuckle) Yeah, yeah. Congratulations old buddy. (folds arms in jealousy) Teacher's pet.

That night at the cosmic abyss concert, a rock and roll band played loudly on stage to a cheering crowd. In the stadium seats, Tech and Zadavia sat beside each other, dressed in nice civilian clothes. Zadavia wore a pretty two-tone lavender and lilac dress. Tech wore blue sunglasses, a red hat, and a dark grey jacket with a red shirt underneath, blue jeans, and dark shoes.

While the two were enjoying the show, Duck showed up, teleporting himself onto Tech's lap. He was a wearing a snazzy white jacket that resembled an Elvis jacket. Duck then told Tech to get him and Zadavia some drinks, which Tech reluctantly does. The colorful light strums from the stage gave Zadavia a slight headache while Duck tried to ask her for a dance.

Tech had paid for the two drinks and turned to go back to where Duck and Zadavia were, when a young girl kissed him lightly on the tip of his nose, surprising Tech.