I am Slamacus

Today in Acmetropolis, it turned out to be a crazy and zoological morning as crowds of people ran screaming from a stampeding mastodon, which resembles a mammoth. High above, the Loonatics followed the mastodon from their zoomatrixes.

Ace: A mini mastodon? Now there's something you don't see every day.

Lexi: Yeah, well it's not every day mastodons escape from the Retro Petting Zoo.

Ace: And this one's going right back in! Loonatics, let's jet!

But as they followed the mastodon, the Loonatics nearly crashed into a pterodactyl. Lexi fired her own gluco-gel gun and trapped the pterodactyl in a cube of glue gel. Sophie caught the pterodactyl as it fell.

Sophie: Great shot, Lexi!

Lexi: Let's go make a little deposit back at the zoo.

Both girls drove to the zoo and dropped the pterodactyl in its dome-like cage.

Lexi: Next time, get a hall pass.

Sophie: At least he won't be causing any more trouble, anytime soon.

A man with long black and white hair in a low ponytail, black clothes with a white stripe and red tie and white shoes, stood by. He was holding a yellow cane in one hand and a yellow flower in the other. He sniffed the flower, but the flower wilted by the stinky stench from his hair.

Pierre: I love to see a super-girl bunny and wolf girl in action, especially the pretty ones like you two.

Sophie: Sorry, but I am engaged.

Lexi: I'm a little busy here pal!

Pierre: You can never be too busy for love, mon chere. Mwah, mwah, mwah!

Lexi: Ew!

Sophie's face turned green as she held her mouth closed with her hand.

Pierre: Au revoir. (walks away)

Lexi: Blech!

Sophie ran over to a garbage can and emptied her stomach out, and Lexi, who ran behind Sophie, rubbed her back.

Sophie: ( groans ) I hate men that stinks as bad as that.

Lexi: I agree. C'mon, let's got to the others.

The hovered their zoomatrixes to another dome cage where the door was open and a dummy of a saber tooth tiger was inside.

Lexi: Ace, we got a saber tooth cat on the loose too!

Ace: (through COM) This is turning into a real retro roundup! Better head back, girls!

The two girls drove back into the city to rejoin the rest of the team. While Ace told Slam to capture the mastodon, the others went after the saber tooth tiger.

At the zoo, Tech inspected the cages and their lock combinations.

Tech: All of the animals are gone guys, and it's evident they didn't break out. They were deliberately released.

Lexi: And I have a sneaking suspicion I know just the creep who did it.

Sophie: If you're referring to that stinky black and white headed man, I agree. Also, ( screams ) KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ME!

Ace: The question is why?

Up ahead, there was a Apatosaurus and a Tyrannosaurus Rex wreaking havoc.

Rev: Ours is not to reason why, but ours is to stop those genetic recreated semi miniature prehistoric species men before they do major damage to the understructure of metropolis.