Menace of the Mastermind

In the virtual training room at HQ, Duck was shooting down virtual ninjas, and he was enjoying it.

Duck: Ha, ha! In your face! That's a new high score!

Tech: How many times do have to tell you? What I have created here is a state of the art virtual trainer, not a video game.

Duck: Call it what you want, I'm the master! ( blasts more ninjas ) I rule this game! ( blows smoke from his gun )

Tech: Yes, you're quite the expert. Try this level.

He pushed a button and the whole room went dark.

Duck: Hey! Who turned out the lights?

The lights came back on and bigger guns were pointed at Duck. The lights turned off again and shots were heard firing at Duck.

Then, Sophie entered the trainer's deck.

Sophie: ( Smiling ) Hey Tech.

Tech: ( Smiling back ) Hello beautiful.

Sophie walks up to Tech, and placed her hands on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Sophie laid her head on her coyote's chest as he placed his on top of her head. They both sighed in content. They were really in love with each other. Ever since they got together, they have always be inseparable. They have been on numerous dates, and each one is always better then the last.

Their moment was broken by the door opening and Duck walking out, as smoke sizzled off his body.

Duck: Hey! I was kicking virtual tail over here!

Sophie: ( Pulling away from Tech ) Oh! I almost forgot! Zadavia's online.

The Loonatics gathered around the meeting table, where Zadavia's hologram appeared in the center.

Zadavia: Loonatics, there's been an escape from the Subterranean Maximum Security Prison. The file is being uploaded as we speak.

An image of a woman with purple hair, with a huge head, and wore a violet light weighted suit was on the screen.

Slam: Big head!

Ace: You said it.

Tech: Mallory...oh no.

Sophie: You know her, Tech?

Zadavia: I want you all to get down there. Tech can fill you in on the way. Zadavia out.

Her hologram disappeared.

Ace: Let's jet!

The Loonatics took the Loonaporter to travel to the secuirty prison.

Sophie: Tech, who is that woman?

Tech: Right before Zadavia put us all together, I was still a gradstudent at AcmeTech.

Flashback to a young Tech, wearing glasses, green pants, black boots, a white lab coat with an orange shirt underneath, was busy typing something. When a young woman with violet hair, glasses, black boots, a white sleeveless coat with a light purple long sleeved underneath, and a dark purple skirt.

Tech: Mallory was a young protégée i was tutoring. She was working on a device that could amply brain waves, but in discovered that she had modified the device to transfer knowledge from other people's brains into her own.
The university staff were gonna be her guinea pigs.

Tech finds on screen a large yellow figure in the middle of the screen with three smaller figures on each side with lines leading their heads to the yellow, indicating Mallory. Tech was shocked to learn about this.