The World is My Circus

The Loonatics all gathered around the meeting table to wait for Zadavia to wait for her to give them a mission, but she didn't appear in the hologram like she was supposed to. Tech was holding a gun-like invention and he held it up for everyone to see.

Lexi: Tech, is that a new toy?

Tech: My latest and perhaps greatest invention, the Gluco-Gel 9000. The plasma energy core fires an impenetrable gelatins substance, which provides a safe effective way to trap all enemies.

Duck: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Where is Zadavia? Did somebody forget to pay the holo-com bill again?

Lexi: Patience is a virtue, Duck.

Duck: What are you, a fortune cookie?

Ace: It's not like her to stand us up. You sure we got the time right?

Sophie: I'm sure, but I have no idea on what's keeping her.

Lexi: Put a sock in it, guys! I'm hearing something I don't like!

Duck: Please, it's probably the sound of Slam's stomach gurgling.

He put his hand on Slam's tummy and gurgling noises were heard. But then, the alarm suddenly went off, startling both Duck and Slam.

Lexi: (smirks) Told you so!

From the wall appeared a strange monkey-cheetah-chameleon hybrid. Duck obviously panicked and tried to attack the monkey by throwing power eggs at her. But he missed and the monkey came towards Ace. Duck tried to grab it, but monkey hoped over his head and jumped into Ace's hands.

Lexi: I think it likes you, Ace.

Ace: Check out the collar. It's from the Space Circus.

Lexi: Wow! A Galactic Audity! Poor thing, it must've escaped and gotten lost.

Sophie: I've never seen a monkey with cheetah spots and chameleon camouflage before.

Duck: EW! Don't touch it! It's probably infested with intergalactic blood sucking fleas! I say we get rid of it, pronto!

The monkey frantically shook her head.

Ace: I think it's time we take a trip to the big top. Let's jet!

Rev: Maybe we'll get free passes to the Space Circus for doing a good deed for returning an intergalactic oddity to its home. It'll be so cool! I love the circus, there's so much good stuff to eat! Candy and popcorn and delicious taffy, it'll be totally sweet, sweet, sweet!

The monkey chirped in her cage.

Duck: Hey! Zip it, Lizard Lips! This is all your fault!

Sophie: Easy little guy. We got you home.

Tech used his powers to grab the cage, set it down gently, and open the door to let the monkey out.

Tech: You're free to go, little one.

But the monkey hesitated as like she didn't want to go.

Duck: You heard him, chimpzilla! Shoo! Scram! Buzz off!

The monkey ran out, but she stopped at the corner, and jumped up and down several times to get their attention.

Ace: I think she wants us to follow her.

Without asking questions about this, the Loonatics followed the monkey inside the building, down the hallway, and to an aquarium filled with strange hybrid creatures. A large door opened and weird rhino-eagle hybrids stormed in to capture the Loonatics. But the Loonatics managed to defeat the hybrids. And when Ace kicked the hybrid through a door, he discovered a strange laboratory.