The Heir, Up There

It was a peaceful and calm night at the Loonatics Tower as the Loonatics were fast asleep in their beds. Ace slept in a bed decorated with carrots with hobby items in the corner. Lexi slept in a hammock with a small radio on a table along with a surfboard and jet skies leaning against the wall. Slam ate a piece turkey leg while sleeping in a room with a bench press bar over his head. Tech and Sophie slept in their lab/bedroom, Tech was muttering genius quotes and sucking his thumb while he had a arm around Sophie, who was cuddling up to him, and Rev kept adjusting himself with his super speed in his sleep.

Suddenly the entire tower shook by the sound of explosives and the alarm going off, which awaken our heroes. An enemy vessel was attacking the tower. The Loonatics, minus Duck who was still asleep in his self-portrait room with earmuffs and a slumber mask, got into their uniforms and ran to their stations and used manual defenses systems to fight back against the intruder. Slam fired lasers while Ace, Lexi, and Sophie channel their powers to blow the missiles out of the sky. Then Ace and Lexi combined their powers to blast the vessel, but not that badly. Knowing he was beaten, the unknown enemy from the vessel flew off into space.

The next morning, Zadavia came to the tower with an important mission for the Loonatics, along with a special visitor.

Zadavia: Loonatics, I have a very important assignment for you.

On the screen was an old lady wearing a royal blue dress and her white hair was in two buns each with gold rings around them, and she wore spectacles.

Grannicus: I am Queen Grannicus of Planet Blanc, deep in the Merrie Melody Galaxy. We're about to be attacked and so desperately need your help! The only way to stop the invasion is for the rightful heir to take the throne!

Duck: (yawns) So, what does that have to do with us?

Zadavia: I'd like you to meet the heir to the throne. Presenting the Royal Tweetums!

A miniature hover house floated up next to Zadavia, Duck, and Sophie. The blue curtains pulled back and a tiny yellow canary wearing a prince's outfit sat on a couch playing a video game.

Zadavia: Ahem! Royal Tweetums?

The bird put down his video game and he walked out onto a ramp, looking proud.

Duck: Where? All I see is some scrawny looking bird.

Zadavia: This is the heir to the throne.

Tweetums: I'm only three and a half parsecs old.

Duck: Well, royalty isn't what it used to be.

Sophie: He is adorable!

Tech: (Upset) Hey!

Sophie: Relax, Tech. Your handsome, there is a difference.

Tech: (Smirks) I am fine with that.

Tweetums got his first glance at Sophie after hearing her voice, he became shy.

Tweetums: ( Looks to his feet ) Hello.

Sophie: Awwwww!

Ace: ( Shaking his head at his sister with a grin ) That aside. ( Turns to Zadavia ) I have a hunch that our feathered friend has something to do with our recent rude awakening.

Zadavia: There are forces that do not want Tweetums to reach Planet Blanc.

Tweetums: Ooooh! Dark and very mean forces!

Zadavia: Somehow they've managed to track our every move, that's why you are needed to make sure that the destination is reached.

Duck: What's the big deal about one puny planet run by one puny prince, or should I saw princess?