In The Pinkster

A robbery of stolen weapons had occurred in the Acmetropolis Armory, it was the work of gangsters Stoney the Stone and Bugsy the Bug. At the Loonatics HQ, Zadavia informed the Loonatics about the robbery while watching the gangsters' high speed chase from the police on the news channel.

Reporter: The infamous Stoney the Stone and Bugsy the Bug have struck again, this time at the Acmetropolis Armory, leaving with an arsenal of weapons and a baffled police department.

Zadavia: Team, we have a problem.

Duck: You expect us to chase after ordinary crim-mini-nals!? If you haven't noticed, we're super crime fighters not local flat foots!

Zadavia: Put a sock in it, Duck! Stoney and Bugsy have been stealing all sorts of weapons, now we think they're after actinoid quarium 247, soon to be moved to a top secret location.

Duck: (yawns rudely) Yeah, that all sounds very uninteresting. ( Sophie slaps him, upside the head ) OW!

Sophie: Quiet Duck! (to Zadavia) Excuse me, Zadavia, but what does this quarium have to do with us?

Zadavia: It's a rare icitoid, the only substance that can totally strip away your superpowers. What more powerful weapon to have than the one that could put the Loonatics out of business for good. I want you to find those crooks before they can try anything.

As everyone glanced up at the screen that displayed a meteor-like rock with an orange-yellowish glow around it.

While Stoney and Bugsy stole a hover truck to make their getaway, the Loonatics went to investigate the crime scene at the Acmetropolis Weapons Depot. Slam ordered a stacked order of boxed pizzas, but Duck refused to let Slam ate after they were done with the investigation. Suddenly, the truck Stoney and Bugsy were in drove past them, knocking everyone off their feet. A police officer had been on the gangsters' tail, but the gangsters' vaporized his hover scooter and he crashed onto the Loonatics' vehicles. The officer, whom Duck was happy to see, turned out to be his childhood friend, Pinkster Pig, whom he later introduced to everyone back at headquarters.

Duck: Hey guys, this is my oldest bud, Pinkster.

Sophie: Hello Pinkster.

Pinkster: It's nice to m-m-m-meet...see you all.

Slam grunted in question to Pinkster's trademark stutter.

Pinkster: I'm sorry, that's some kind of speech impe-speech imp-m-m-m...can't talk right, huh?

Rev and Slam glanced confused faces while Sophie gave them a look, as if to say don't be rude, so Rev went along with it.

Rev: Duck's told us all about you, well he's actually never told us anything about you, but I'm sure he wanted to tell us about you, but he never got around telling us-Eek!

The coyote quickly used one of his gizmos to shoot a tiny piece of rope around Rev's beak, just to shut him up before he could continue to blabber on.

Tech: Maybe if we gave Pinkster a chance he could fill us in.

Duck: Old corn-fed and I grew up in the same orphanage.

Sophie: Duck is an orphan!?

Pinkster: But we were the last to cho-cho-cho-cho...picked.

Duck: Yeah, those were the good old days, well, they weren't always good, but they were old.

Pinkster: It was down to eh-eh-one last couple. Since it was a b-b-big decision, I suggested we flip a coin. It came up heads and Duck was the lucky one.

Ace: So, how long was it before you were chosen?

Pinkster: Hmm, that would be n-n-never.

Duck: (concerned gasp) No one ever adopted you?