Epilogue

Years later...

???: Mommy!

A small canine pup ran through the halls of HQ.

She was a green coyote pup with blue eyes with a wolf's tail and ears and was wearing a small blue dress with a kid's lab coat. She inherited both her parents looks, some say she looks like her father while say that she looks like her mother.

???: In my room, Maya!

The pup ran to her parent's room, and burst through the door of the room, and found her mother reading a book on her bed.

???: ( Looking up from her book ) Do you need something, Maya?

Sophie has changed over the years, her hair is now flowing down her back, she is her bangs are now passed her shoulders, her light-blue fur is more shining than it was before. After the wedding, months after their big mission, Sophie went into labour, a few weeks after Sophie and Tech's honeymoon. Sophie gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Everyone was smitten by her, and when she howled in her sleep, they completely lose it. Lots of things has happened, the team is still around protecting Acmetropolis. Also, Ace finally got the courage to tell Lexi his feelings for her, and they are currently preparing their own wedding, it took Ace years to get the courage to ask Lexi to marry him, and she reacted like how Sophie did to Tech's. Rev helps his family out at their family business, he is the Co-owner, along with his brother, Rip. Duck has own cologne, but only old people use it. Slam babysits Maya, because in Maya's eyes, Slam is her hero, next to her father, plus Slam is her best friend. Speaking of her father, Tech has written a book about everything about his life and how he meet Sophie, and so on. Sophie took a break from the hero job, and spends her time taking care of her daughter.

Maya: ( Rocking on her feet ) Where is daddy?

???: ( Amused ) Behind you, Sweetie.

Maya jumped and swiftly looked behind her.

Tech E. Coyote is still the same coyote that his was back then, but he has gotten more musclar over the years,

Tech: ( Smiles ) How is daddy's little girl.

Maya: ( Pouting ) I'm 8!

Tech: ( Laughs ) Ahahahaha. So, what did you need?

Maya: I need the key to the cabinet for my science lessons.

Tech reached into his suit and pulled out a key.

Tech: ( Gives the key to Maya ) Here you go.

Maya sprinted out of the room as fast as she could.

Sophie: ( Gets off the bed ) She is more like you, everyday.

Tech walks over to his wife, and gathers her in his arms with her hands on his chest.

Tech: ( Smirking ) Jealous?

Sophie ( Smirks ) Nope.

As they were about to kiss, and Maya's voice called out to them.

Maya: Daddy! Uncle Rev destroyed one of your inventions again!

Tech groaned in annoyance as Sophie laughed. She then grabbed her husband's face in her hands and made him look at her.

Sophie: ( Smiling ) Go do what you need to.

She then kisses him and he returns the feeling.

Tech: ( Breaking the kiss ) Excuse me, I have a roadrunner to kill. ( Walks away)

A few seconds later...

Tech: ( Angry ) WHAT THE HECK, REV!!! I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR MONTHS!!!

Sophie could hear Rev trying to say he was sorry, but that changed when she heard Tech let out a cry and Rev began to scream. She shook her head as she gazed outside her window and into the reaches of space, thinking back on all the things that happened in her life. She started with a horrible beginning and she has a happy ending. She had horrible parents, and now she has a great family, who protected her and each other. Sophie's life is perfect and blissful.

Sophie: ( Smiling dazzlingly ) I wouldn't change it for anything.

The End