Time after Time

After Ace woke up from a terrible nightmare of having been squashed by a giant robot, he went to the kitchen where the others were having breakfast. Zadavia called and told them that someone calling himself Time Skip broke into the Acmetropolis Military Weapons Lab and is trying to steal the Trollbot 9000 the most powerful fighting machine ever created. The Loonatics arrived at the Weapons Lab, where the place was demolished.

Slam: Worse than my room!

Lexi: Yeah, it does look worse than your room.

Sophie: Where is this Time Skip anyway?

Colonel Trench: (runs over) Loonatics...(coughs)...at last! So glad you're here. I'm Colonel Trench, this is my Command-

A crashing sound was heard from down the hallway and it caused the walls to vibrate briefly.

Colonel Trench: Or was. Follow me. Someone calling himself Time Skip has broken in, claiming we stole his design for the Trollbot 9000.

Duck: Not the Trollbot 9000!

Colonel Trench: I'm afraid so. We've been trying to pin him down, but he continues to breach our security measures.

But once they entered the room where the Trollbot was kept, they found Time Skip was already there.

Colonel Trench: Don't let him near that system! If he gets inside that bot, no one will able to stop him!

Duck: Well, we're just the nobodies to try!

Time Skip: Time out Loonatics!

The Loonatics rushed forward to stop him, but Time Skip freezes them suddenly and enters the Trollbot. As soon as Time Skip got control of the robot, the Loonatics became unfrozen again.

The Trollbot blasted a giant laser at Ace and Lexi, both running to get out of the way, but they were both knocked down, along with Slam. Time Skip turned his target towards Rev, Duck, Sophie, and Tech. The Trollbot fired missiles at them, but Rev grabbed both Tech and Sophie, and took them out of harm's way, while Duck teleported himself out of the missiles' way. They took cover behind the control panel, now crushed. Time Skip now had the Trollbot blow a large hole in the wall and left the building to go into Acmetropolis.

Sophie: How do we stop that thing now?!

Tech: My new Metallo Converter would turn that thing to dust, but its back at headquarters!

Ace: Then you take Rev and prep it; we'll bring the Trollbot right to you!

Tech and Rev headed back to HQ while Ace, Lexi, Duck, Sophie, and Slam went after the Trollbot.

Lexi: Ace, what's the plan?

Ace: Take out its blades! On three, Lexi!

Ace and Lexi destroyed one of the propellers fans on one of its arms, bringing it down to the street. They combined their powers to try and destroy the robot, but the Trollbot proved to be invincible to their powers. Tech blew up to ashes because Rev already reversed the Metallo Converter with the Turbo Reverse Modulator, and the Trollbot destroyed the Loonatics' HQ. Seeing the destruction of HQ, Ace angrily shot laser beams at the Trollbot, but it did no effect. Ace was backed up to a corner where the Trollbot raised its foot to crush him...

Ace woke up screaming in terror earlier that same morning from before. He went into the kitchen, shaken yet drowsy. Sophie, who was drinking coffee, noticed Ace's expression.

Sophie: Are you alright, bro? You look sick.

Ace: Another bad night. I keep having the same nightmare over and over.