Thirty Two

32

Twinkle..twinkle.....little...

Friggin' staaaaars!!!

Van..

Savannah Wang..I swear I'd..

Staaaarssss!! I'm seeing staaaarsss..

I tried to open up my eyes by vision was blurred, his voice, haha, way too familiar that I can't even forget.

Van..

Is it real? Bakit ganon?

I tried opening my eyes again and saw his worried face looking down at me. Panaginip? Haha. My hands automatically grabbed his collar—oh shit! There was indeed a man who looked exactly like him that's now beside me?!

My eyes went wide open as I forced myself to sit up straight, another stupid move. It felt like something sharp pierced right through my head as I cradled it through my palm. What the fudge am I doing? The pain had subsided after quite some time but I still can't bring myself to look at him.

Nakakainis.

"Here." I heard him say habang naramdaman ko nalang na kinuha niya ang kamay ko as he placed a white pill in there. I felt his nudge after a short while isang bottled water naman ang isinunod niya.

I looked at the pill for another minute, good heavens..

Was it really him?

His voice..

I gathered all my strength as I looked up at him.

His smile..

Everything was still the same. My hands almost crushed the poor tablet as I threw it on the floor and hugged my knees, burying my head in there. Naramdaman ko nalang na may iniligay siya sa likod ko, and it somehow eased the coldness hugging me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Van.."

God.. "Wasn't it clear when I told you before na ayoko na kitang makausap." No. It was not a question to begin with.

"Was it because of Sebastian?" There was a scoff, and I could perceive it as a sarcastic one, "why? Why him?"

"Do I have to answer that, or you just wanted to confirm something?" I can't help it when my voice went a bit higher. I sat up straight, brushed my gown as I stood up. I can't..—

I still wanted to run away from him even if I think these are only my imagination, something that my alcohol-intoxicated mind is making up to release all my frustrations out..posible ba yon?

I touched the door handle and smiled to myself, letting out an inaudible sigh, ang dami pwedeng i-imagine, Van..bakit sya pa ang lumabas? I scoffed upon my own realization, parang ewan din eh no?

"Were you that desperate?"

Stunned. That was the best word to describe me right now. What? Desperate? Who?

I felt my pulse pick up a pace, my blood boiling, and I wanted to explode this instant.

One..

Two..

Three..

Fxck you..

Four..

Five..

"Wala ka sa lugar para sabihin yan." With that I held my chin up high as I walked out of the room.