Chapter 7

Last nights events is the only thing that Iris can think of as she sits with James at breakfast. She can't understand how Peter, who acted so kindly towards her while they were out, could possibly kill one of the boys. Especially since all he did was say what he was thinking. She wonders what Peter would have done if he saw her away from her tent at night.

"Are you alright, Iris? You look like you've seem a ghost," James chuckles, and Iris can only shake her head at him. "What's up?"

"P-Peter killed a boy last night, I think it was Warren or something," she tells him quietly, her stomach turning at the thought.

"Oh, right," he mumbles, looking at the ground. The look in his eyes makes Iris think that this has happened before. "He does that when the boys talk back in the wrong way, question him or do something he doesn't like."

"That's insane. How could he just kill that easily?"

"It's Peter," he says raising an eyebrow at her. "He likes to use fear to control people."

Iris furrows her eyebrows at that, she doesn't like the thought of Peter Pan acting in that way at all. She's always dreamed of being in Neverland, and yeah it's not quite what she expected, but it's still pretty amazing. The boys have been nice and fairly welcoming, the scenery is beautiful and Peter was sweet and playful yesterday. How could it turn to a place of death and him turn into murderous psychopath so quickly? It makes a cold shiver run down her spine.

"Iris?" Peter says suddenly standing in front of her, causing her to jump from her thoughts.

She looks up at him with her mouth clamped shut, she doesn't know how to speak or react to him. She starts fiddling with her hands and biting her bottom lip. He raises his eyebrow at her actions but continues anyway.

"I want you to help the boys with their hunting today, okay?" He tells her, and she nods quietly.

She watches him strut  away over to the blonde boy that she still hasn't been properly introduced to yet, "James, how is that?"

"Oh, Felix? He's Peter's second in command," he says continuing to eat his food. "He's one of those silent and scary people, but he can have a laugh with us."

She continues looking at the lanky blonde boy, wondering what Peter always seems to want to talk to him about. Just as she's about to ask James, Peter yells at everyone to go off hunting and she doesn't get the chance to.

•••••

I was supposed to go out today but I had a break down and was like 'oh sorry somethings come up I will in like an hour' but then they said where they are and I said 'oh I can't be bothered walking that far by myself so I'll just pass sorry'

lmao I'm such a freak

but yeah have this shitty chapter I wrote because I bailed on my boy and friends✌🏻️

IG: neverland.luke
Tumblr: autumns-rainyday