6

I angrily rip my binders from my locker. "Bianca. Bianca. BIANCA!" I slam my locker shut and start walking down the hallway in the opposite direction of Wes. He catches up with me and grabs my arm and turns me to face him. I look him in his gray eyes and lean in quickly and his lips meet mine. The ringing in my ear signals the last bell and I dash down the hallways. My eyes water, threatening tears as the blue and gray lockers shake and move towards me in circles. Gray. Like his eyes. Toby. What is he going to think? Or I just couldn't tell him. This is a one time thing right? I don't love Toby, I love Wesley. No I mean Toby! My head is spinning and I need to sit down and think. I push through the doors when I hear footsteps and realize that Wesley is following not too far behind. I run to my car and struggle to shut the old door that sticks. Just as Wesley approaches the car I close it and roll up the window. He puts his hand on the window and knocks three times, like I did on his door. My hand quivers over the 'open' button. He mouths 'please' through the frosted glass. I shake my head and pull away, leaving him stranded in the middle of the parking lot. As I turn the corner, I see his face looking at me. I don't know what kind of look it is. Pity? Satisfaction? Disgust? As I focus on the road the tears start flowing, then I'm sobbing.