12

We enter Forever 21 and Wesley shows me what he thinks I should wear. "Here's something I'd like to see you in." He holds up a crop top and extremely high waisted shorts. I try them on and I actually kind of like it. "Well?" I ask spinning in a small circle for him to view each side. He whistles. "That's a yes from me." I roll my eyes and blush. "There's one thing that needs to be fixed too." "What?" "You're in desperate need of a new bra..." "How do you know? Add that to your list." "What list?" "While you were busy making your own list of why you're great, I made my own. It's pages long. But this one for all the pervy and disgusting things you do." "Ouch. I know my boobs, deal with it. You have a uniboob. I laugh as he calls over a fitting lady. She measures my chest and gestures to the other to come. "Uniboob?" "Sí, uniboob." They show me to the front desk after I've tried everything on. I've bought: 3 crop tops, 4 pairs of high waisted shorts, one sundress, and one miniskirt. And don't forget my three new bras. Courtesy of Wesley Rush. "Let me take care of that." "No, Wes-" He takes out his Visa card and swipes it before I can get another word in. "Wesley Adam Rush! You did not have to do that! How much was that?" "Only a small fee of $150." "Wesley! Those are my clothes! I should've paid for them. It's one thing to have to deal with me all day, but now you're going to pay too?" "You bet I did." He winks at me and I giggle. "I'm giving you $150 to spend on a fancy dinner with any girl of your choice." "You don't have to do that Bianca." He says looking embarrassed. "You bet I do." I look up into his gray eyes and melt a little inside. " I had fun today." "Me too." I say with no sarcasm or half truth. I truly had fun today. I think I'm finally becoming friends with Wesley Rush. Before he opens the door to his house he leans down and holds my face in his hands and kisses me.
I don't mean a quick peck like last time. This was a real kiss. My first kiss. And I didn't start it! A kiss from a boy. Not just any boy, Wesley Rush. The hottest guy in school. I guess we might be more than friends....