13

I stand up on my tiptoes to reach him and kiss him back. Harder this time. This goes on for a while. He pulls away first. "I've wanted to do that for so long." He says with a grin. I bite my lip and grin back. I lean in to kiss him again and he stops me. "Save it for later Bianca. Tomorrow night at seven we can study together  for the science test. Bring your notes." "Okay." He winks at me as usual, but this time it doesn't seem like he's trying to be a dick. This time it's like he really means that he likes me. And this time when I wink back, I show him that I do like him. He goes into his house and I lean against the door for a second. I can't stop smiling. I don't realize that I'm relying so much on the door, so when he opens it I fall into his strong arms again before I hit the ground. "I just forgot to get the mail." He chuckles. "And I forgot to do something else." He goes to get the mail and when he comes back he unexpectedly kisses me again. "Bye Bianca." "I love-I mean bye Wesley." He laughs. "I love-I mean bye to you too Bianca." "I hate you, you know that right?" I say somewhat sarcastically. "My lips are telling a different story." "Shut up." I shove him into the open doorway and he shuts the door behind him. OMG that was so embarrassing! I almost admitted to him that I loved him! On the way down his mansion steps, I stumble.