choices

I opened the door and half smiled, "Caleb, I thought you said you where hanging out with maddie?"

he didn't say anything. "Caleb?" I said. "Can we talk in private?" He finally spoke. "Yeah, let's go up to my room." I said and he reached for my hand. I took it and walked upstairs to my room quickly. I was almost to my room and my mom yelled, "Kylee" I huffed and walked back down the stairs still hand in hand with Caleb.

"yep" I said. "put a shirt on" she said sternly. "Mom, he's my boyfriend." I said. "Kylee Renee, I don't care who he is! he could be your brother and I would tell you to put a shirt on." She said raising her voice.

Caleb took a step closer to me and put his arms around me. "Mom you realize now I'm gonna put on the skimpiest shirt" I said and rolled my eyes. "here who's shirt is this?" My mom said grabbing a shirt on the couch.

"that's mine" Edwin said. "do you mind if Kylee borrows it?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "for as long as she needs" Edwin smirked and laughed.

I made a face at him and my mom threw me his shirt. I didn't put it on but walked upstairs with Caleb.

we got in my room and I cracked the door. "I'm not putting that shirt on" I said and we both laughed. "so, what's up?" I asked sitting next to him.

"you looked kinda hurt earlier. I didn't mean to say what I said" he apologized. oh crap. I forgot that the old Caleb would do that mean stuff & say that stuff. we got in a heated argument and he changed. ever since then he has been amazing.. I felt so rotten.

"I just wanted to make sure you were good" he asked wrapping his arms around me. "I'm good. Thank you" I smiled.

we almost kissed. but, someone walked in the door. "uh, do u have any toilet paper?" Edwin asked and laughed. I stood up and laughed. "yeah. here's your shirt, just a minute" I laughed.

I was still in joggers and a bikini top, but I threw on a cream colored sweater and walked into the bathroom. I opened the cupboard and I handed him the toilet paper.

"Sorry about that" we both said at the same time and laughed. "your sorry for what ?" I laughed. "walking in on you.." He laughed. "Can we talk later?" He asked. "Yeah, of course" I smiled and walked back into my bedroom.

"that took awhile" Caleb said. "he was just apologizing for walking in on us" I laughed. "oh" he said and as soon as I sat down he kissed me.

it's not the first time; but something told me it might be the last...