the real forever

after hugging Edwin for a couple minutes I started walking.

Edwin followed me and grabbed my hand.

"I know where your going," he said.

I looked at him.

"let's go get your mom back" he said.

I smiled and kept walking.

we got to the house next to mine and I could see Cassie sitting on the swing on the front porch.

she liked like she was reading.

I yelled, "Cassie!" and started running.

she looked up and he jaw dropped.

she stood up and ran to the bottom of the steps as I met her there, and engulfed me into the tightest hug I've ever experienced.

"I thought you were never gonna come back," Cassie said still hugging me

"I had to come back, your my family. and you don't leave your family behind" I said.

"I missed you, Kylee. your scared the shit out of mom and I" she said.

"we had no idea where you were" she added and we pulled away from our hug.

"I'm so sorry. I feel horrible, but dad came to Edwin's house." I said.

"what... what'd he say?" She asked.

"he officially left us, cas." I sighed.

"and Colin and Scotty?" she asked.

"Cassie, no bond is stronger than siblings. we will see them again, but until that day I'm here. I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry I ran around from my problems, and I'm sorry I ran away from the only people who have ever truly loved me." I said.

"Kylee, I forgive you. I forgive you. your my sister, my best friend, and my world. I love you so freaking much" she laughed and we hugged again.

"let's go save our mom" she said.

I nodded and looked back at Edwin.

"you can come, or wait in the kitchen. thanks for being here" I smiled.

I followed Cassie inside and Edwin went into my room.

Cassie knocked on my moms bedroom door and said "mom, your babies back. please come out and talk to us. we care about you and love you. please."

I looked at Cassie and I could tell she was scared my mom wouldn't come out

but- she instantly opened the door and hugged both of us.

"Kylee, Cassie." she said.

"mom I'm so sorry" I said and burst into tears.

"I'm sorry. im sorry. In so so sorry. I shouldn't have treated you like that. I love you and I'm glad I've lived with you and not dad. he's a two timing father and never cared about us. I wish I would've realized that before." I said.

"Kylee Renee Clark, your my baby girl. since the day you were born I loved you. well, even before you were born. I can't hate you. your forgiven and I love you. and Cassie, I love you too." she said.

we all hugged one last time; I had my family back. my real family.

"is Edwin here?" my mom asked.

I shook my head and Edwin walked out of my room.

"hi Mrs. Clark," he said putting his arm out.

my mom laughed and shook her head. she hugged Edwin, and my heart was full. my two favorite people.

An// only a few more chapters :) thanks everyone for reading!