wait what?

it was silent for a long time.

"umm, Cameron, it's not you" I started.

"I think your a nice person, and somewhere out there is someone who deserves you, it's just not me," I said.

"but I want it to be you, please just one date" he said.

"I can't." I said and felt bad.

"why?" Cameron said.

Edwin grabbed my hand to symbol; that's why.

"who are you" Cameron asked Edwin.

"Edwin burgos, that's Kylee Burgos" he said and I laughed.

"one day, I will be" I laughed.

"if you could be today you would be" Edwin said and we both laughed.

"you moved on after like an hour? and we all thought Caleb was the player" Cameron muttered.

"okay whatever were not gonna play this game, get off my property" I snapped.

Cameron walked away just like that.

Edwin and I went into my house quietly, it was 11:45.

we ran up to my room and I packed a bag full of stuff.

"you don't need a lot, you can always wear my clothes" Edwin smiled.

we left my house and went to Edwin's house.

the front porch light was on. the front door was still unlocked. so Edwin and I walked in hand and hand.

"mom?" Edwin said quietly.

her mom was sitting on the couch sleeping. but her eyes opened when we walked into there living room.

"Edwin! my baby! are you okay?" Ashely said jumping up toward Edwin.

"yeah, yeah I'm fine I'm with Kylee I'm always okay with her, but are you okay?" Edwin said hugging his mom.

"oh of course I am! your back! I'm so sorry baby, I didn't expect that to happen. you mean more to me than anyone, I'm so sorry you were hurt" Edwin's mom said.

"no mom, it's okay thank you for being my mom. thank you for getting Kylee, it means a lot. do you mind if Kylee stays?" Edwin asked.

"how long?" Ashely asked.

"no I'm just kidding! of course I love Kylee, your welcome anytime honey" Ashely said.

"thank you, it means a lot." I smiled.

"well I'm gonna head to bed, be safe and be good, keep it pg, goodnight" Ashely said and laughed.

let's just say Ashely walked in on us once, or twice.

we Ashley was out of sight Edwin and I looked at each other and laughed.

"once, twice? we get labeled" Edwin said and we both laughed.

Brent Edwin's brother came around the corner.

"he third times the charm" he laughed and went into the kitchen.

we followed him into the kitchen.

"so Brent Burgos how are you?" I said

"I'm great, how bout you Kylee Renee?" he laughed.

"wonderful." I laughed.

"how's your girl?" I asked.

"she's good she's coming over in a couple hours, she was at a party" Brent explained.

"what's her name again?" I asked.

"Chloe Johnson. you should talk to her, because I wanna marry her and Edwin's made it pretty clear he wants to marry you, so maybe one day you'll be sisters in law" Brent said.

I smiled.

"I like that idea" I said.

then Chloe walked in the door.

"hi! Chloe said smiling and hugged Brent.

"nice to see you Edwin, and Kylee right?" Chloe said.

"yeah, nice to meet you" I smiled.

"yeah I've heard good things about you" she smiled.

"yeah, right back at ya" I added.

and at that moment- I new there was a reason that I had found Edwin again. these people where my future. my sister in law; my brother in law; and most importantly my Edwin, who will one day be my husband.