my love

"you wanna have a swinging contest?" I said and laughed.

"you mean, do you want me to win a swinging contest?" Edwin laughed.

"if that's how you comprehend" we both smiled and stated swinging.

as we both got as high as possible, we were 'double dating' and still staring at each other.

"okay, well lets me who can jump further, even if we get into the waves a little" I said smiling.

"ready"
"set"
"go!" I said and jumped off.

I landed a tiny bit in front of Edwin, both in the ocean a little.

"yes! I won!" I laughed.

Edwin smiled at me and kissed me.

"is that what I get for wining?" I smiled

"you always win, and that's okay." Edwin laughed.

"it's late, we should get to your house so your mom knows your okay" I smiled.

"why would she care?" Edwin said.

"because she's your mom.." I said softly.

"my dad said she wasn't worth being my mom, and that she said she wanted nothing to do with me" Edwin said.

"Edwin, your dads the one with a whole other family. your mom called me and told me all you said when you left was 'kylee' she was so hurt. you could tell by her face," I said grabbing his hand.

"are you serious?" Edwin said.

"yes, your moms the sweetest girl I've ever met, she was hurt. but let's stop at my house first," I said.

"your staying at my house tonight, right?" Edwin said.

"yeah, of course." I smiled.

"okay, let's go get your stuff and go talk to my mom, I know as long as I'm wit you it'll be okay" Edwin said smiling.

I grabbed his hand as we walked back out to where my bike was. I walked with my bike next to Edwin.

we got up to my house and pulled into my garage and left my bike there. the garage door was locked, so we walked to my front door.

when we got up to my front door someone was standing there.

it was to dark to see who it was, so Edwin decided it was a good idea to say "hello? who are you?" and scared the crap out of whoever it was.

"sorry, is this where Kylee lives?" the person said.

and with that- I knew who it was.

it was Cameron, from the yogurt store.

"yeah this is, I'm also Kylee" I laughed.

I realized at this moment that Cameron was holding flowers.

"who are those for?" Edwin asked.

"well, they where for my mom but I decided to use them for something better," Cameron smiled.

"Kylee, I know you just had a break up, so I know your probably not ready to jump right back into one, but I was wondering if maybe you'd want to go out with me?" Cameron said.

I looked at Edwin- confused..