scared

after the longest silence ever, I finally spoke. "what else did you lie to me about?" I said not making eye contact.

"ok, Kylee, don't be mad, but when we first started dating, I was told that Emily Miller liked me, and I guess we both ended up going to the same party and we might've done more than kiss," Edwin said and my heart broke.

"and when you asked what people were talking about, I just lied and said we were dared to kiss each other, but I wouldn't do that, and without much of anything else you believed me." He said.

"you know what's the worst thing about being lied too?" I muttered.

"you know that you weren't worth the truth.." I paused.

"you know that, you'd rather lie to me then tell me the truth." I added.

"it hurts." I finished.

"I know. I ripped myself to pieces about it. I'm so sorry." He said.

"your not sorry," I wiped my eyes.

"I want nothing to do with you." I said.

"I hope I never see you again." I added.

"I hope your happy, that's all I ever wanted. was for you, to be happy." I said crying.

"don't say that.. please Kylee. don't leave." Edwin said.

I looked up at him.

"don't leave?" I said rudely.

"don't leave?" I repeated again.

"you left me for two years!" I said loudly.

"okay, that wasn't the best word choice. but please let me explain." Edwin said.

"I'm tired of you explanations! they just confuse me more!" I said.

"Ky-" Edwin started to talk but was cut off by his own staring at someone behind me.

I turned around to see who he was staring at.

"Caleb!" I yelled and ran to him.

I jumped in his arms and he hugged me.

"what are you doing here! I've never been happier to see you!" I smiled.

"I thought that if maybe I walked the beach, I would be able to see you and get you to come out her, I tried to call you but it went to voicemail" Caleb said.

"oh, my phones dead," I laughed.

"I figured," he laughed and hugged me.

"what's going on? what are you and Edwin doing?" Caleb asked.

"talking" I said.

"oh well, can i have some private talk time with ky?" Caleb said.

"uh, nope." Edwin said.

"umm, that's the wrong answer" Caleb said.

"she said she didn't love you" Edwin said.

"what?" Caleb and I said at the same time.

"did you say that?" Caleb looked at me.

I bit my lip.

"no, I didn't. Edwin's jealous." I said.

"your lying." Caleb said.

"no I'm not!" I said.

"whenever your lying you bite your bottom lip," Caleb said.

"Kylee, I've none you for a year, dated you for 8months, I notice things about you. your lying. whenever you lie you bite your bottom lip." Caleb said.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled not knowing what else to say.

"you actually don't love me?" Caleb said.

"in the moment of my frustration, yes.. I said that." I admitted.

"I can't believe you!" Caleb said.

"I can't believe me either..." I said.

"Kylee!" Caled snapped.

"remember a couple months ago, I swore to treat you better and you swore that you still loved me the same.. you lied?" Caleb said.

"no, Caleb. but when I looked in the mirror I had a flashback of all those things you had said to me, and I fell apart. I said I didn't love you, but I do! I really, really do!" I begged.
-------------------------------------

AN/ thanks to everyone for all there liked, and comments ! :) it means a lot &I sorry for not updating. but who do you guys think Kylee will end up with?