uhhh

we got to Edwin's house and unloaded the groceries.

Edwin went to the bathroom and I was standing in there "computer room" with Chloe and Brent.

"why are u mad at Edwin?" Brent asked.

"the girl who Edwin saw at the store was the girl Edwin did stuff with while we're dating. she said that Edwin saidback then to her that he enjoyed doing 'stuff' with her more than me," I sighed.

"you believe her?" Brent said.

"I. I don't know" I said.

"well, I'll just tell you the night that he did stuff with her, he came home and cried non stop. he said he hated himself for what he did. he punched a whole in his wall. he ripped himself to shreds. Kylee, he loves you. he loves you with all of his heart. he said how you were gonna hate him, and break up with him and hold this against him. he cried from the second he walked in the door to the second my mom comforted him. your his world Kylee. don't be mad over nothing, in a relationship you need to trust each other," Brent said.

"Kylee he loves you more than anything" Brent added.

"I do," Edwin said and we all turned to see that he'd been listening to our whole conversation.

"I'm sorry I'm so annoying. I love you too" I said.

Edwin walked over to me and kissed me.

it was quick, because Chloe and Brent where in the room.

"you guys are cute" they both said.

Edwin and I went into the kitchen to bake the cookies we bought, and Ashley was sitting on the couch with the news on.

"hi Ashely" I smiled.

"hi sweetie" she smiled.

"what's the news say?" Edwin said getting the baking supplies out.

"it says there's a chance of a hurricane with all the rain we've been getting and the winds are crazy outside, higher than they've ever been in years" Ashely explained.

"oh gosh" I said and looked at the window to see that it was pouring and the winds where crazy.

"well I'll leave you kids alone to bake your treats, I'm gonna run to the bank" Ashley said standing up.

"see ya mom, be safe love you" Edwin said hugging his mom.

the hugged for awhile and it kinda made me sad because my mom hated me...

"I'll text you okay honey, have fun guys. I love you, you too Kylee" Ashely said.

I smiled "I love you too Ashely" I said.

when Ashely left a tear fell down my cheek.

"what's wrong ky?" Edwin said.

"your mom loves you" I said wiping my eyes.

Edwin just hugged me.

"your mom loves you Kylee. your family is just going threw hard times" he said.

"yeah, it's good. I'm good let's get to making some cookies" I smiled.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I smiled.

we started to make the cookie dough while rocking out to his Spotify playlist.

we started dancing around and threw stuff at each other.

"you know Kylee" Edwin said.

"what" I said laughing.

"this is how you should feel everyday of your life." he said.

we kissed a quick kiss because I wiped cookie down on him.

we ended up chasing each other around the kitchen and he was right; this is the way you should feel everyday.

we were broke out of our weirdness when there was a knock at the door.

we walked to the door covered in baking stuff and answered the door.

it was a police officer.