kedwin

it had a been a week and two days since and I had talked at the swing set.

every since that night I had been staying at Edwin's house. my mom texted me something not so nice, so I didn't want to go home; and let's face it my mom didn't want me to either.

I hadn't heard from Cassie, witch was surprising. she always makes sure I'm okay. but I guess not this time.

I had been spending almost everyday with Edwin, Brent and Chloe. one day we went to the lake, another we went to the mall. it was amazing.

today we were going grocery shopping. we were gonna bake cookies and chocolate covered strawberries, also Ashely needed groceries and I figured the least I could do is buy them for her.

I was wearing black leggings and a teal t-shirt. I had a creme colored sweater on and my hair was messy.

Chloe and Brent where coming with us, Chloe had shorts on and a over sized sweatshirt, her hair was in a messy bun.

Brent and Edwin had sweats and t-shirts on.

we got to target and Brent and Chloe got a cart and went to get what they needed, and Edwin I got our own cart and went to get what we needed.

I was pushing the cart and Edwin was walking next to me.

every time I stopped to look at something Edwin would come up behind me and hug me. I love this boy.

after about 50 minutes, we were half way down.

we were in the makeup isle, and someone said, "well if it isn't Edwin Burgos!" the voice said.

Edwin was hugging me from behind, and we both turned around. it was Emily Miller. the girl who Edwin had kissed and stuff with when we were dating.

Edwin half smiled.

"hi Emily," Edwin said.

"you came back for Kylee" Edwin said.

"of corse I did, im gonna marry her" Edwin smiled.

"what about when you said you enjoyed doing stuff with me instead of her?" Emily laughed.

I crossed my arms.

"oh my gosh, don't even Emily. you desperate hoe, go back to the guy of the week" Edwin said turning around.

"Edwin" I said upset.

"come on Kylee, are you kidding right now?" he said.

"I hope she's kidding." I said and pushed the cart to the cash register.

I started to put all the stuff on the thing. and Edwin walked up to me.

"I got it ky," he said.

"know Edwin I'm buying the stuff for you mom, she's letting me live with you. I've got it" I said not looking at him and taking out my credit card.

"Kylee we love you, that's why we like you around" he said as I swiped my card.

"yeah well I'm gonna go home tonight" I said rudely.

"your kidding right?" Edwin said.

I ignored him because I didn't really know. & I didn't want to go home.

we got in the car with Brent and Chloe and drove home in silence.

I didn't know if I should be mad, I didn't know what was happening...