oh, okay.

I walked away embarrassed and sat down on my towel again. seconds later, Edwin was next to me.

"Kylee, I was kidding." He said. I rolled my eyes and looked straight at him. "no, your not kidding. you just didn't want me to feel embarrassed." I said.

"you caught me!" he said and laughed. "what's your problem?" I asked. "reminder; you left me." I said rudely.

"what, I'm suppose to leave my family?" He said normally. "I was your family! you were my family, at the time you we're all I had, and guess what you did," I paused standing up.

"you left. like you said you never would." I said with a voice crack. "Kylee stop trying to make me feel bad" Edwin said standing up.

"don't try and make you feel bad?! I felt lost, bad, horrible and so much more for the most two years! you felt 'bad' for two seconds, Edwin!" I said rude.

"Kylee. I'm kidding." he said and confused me more. "what are you kidding about?" I said frustrated.

"I didn't want to leave you, there's two sides to every story," Edwin lowered his voice. "according to your brother, you guys had a choice." I said calming down. "no, Kylee. that's not what happened. at first my dad wasn't gonna go, because he didn't want to be with my mom. but they got over themselves and we all went," Edwin explained.

"when you left I had nobody." I explained. "my parents had just gotten a divorce within less than a year; and my brothers and dad had just moved. that was hella hard for me! Cassie had her boyfriend, and her best friend. but meanwhile I lost everything you where somewhere else with someone else." I said crossing my arms.

"woah. Kylee, before I moved, when I went there to visit, I was still in love with you; nothing could change that. I didn't do anything with anyone else while we were still together." Edwin said defending himself.

"so your saying you did stuff after we broke up, good to know you were doing good." I said mad. "excuse me, you have Mr. Muscles." Edwin said sassy.

"Caleb? that's nothing compared to what we had.." I said looking away. "Kylee, you can't be mad that I moved on. I wasn't gonna be all alone for years." He said.

"but you could live with knowing that I was alone." I said and looked down. "I didn't know you were alone, and clearly Caleb was here, you weren't alone." Edwin said loudly.

"I was with Caleb yes, but that was a year and a half after you left! and every time I look in the mirror; every time I look at the ocean; every time I go to work; every time I go to sleep; every time I looked at my mom; every time I put your joggers you left here on; every time I laugh at Caleb's stupid jokes, you come to my mind. and you never leave my mind." I said and felt a tear in my eyes.

"Kylee, it took me awhile too-" he started to say. "no, it didn't. I saw your moms Instagram and Facebook, you moved there and instantly found a girl. Kayla. I know who she is, yes. it took you half of two days, and it took me a year and a half." I said and wiped a tear that was falling down my face.

"your right. I'm not gonna lie to you or hurt you anymore than I have." Edwin said and lowered his voice.

"lie to me more..?" I said more as a question than anything else. my heart sank, what had he lied about?