Not All As Planned

~YOUR P.O.V.~

You, Marritt, and Danny waited for the cue, and ran 'through' the screen revealing yourselves to the crowd, along with the rest of the world, who would later find out that you were here. You walked around the stage, as the crowd erupted. You felt your heart start to race. You looked down at Jack, who was trying not to laugh. You looked at Brent. You had never seen him so mad in your life. His face was the color of a strawberry, and a look of rage was layered over his already mad face. You laughed to yourself.

"Hello New York!" Danny exclaimed to the crowd. "Thank you so much!"

"Hey, it's great to be back," Marritt added.

"And have you met our newest Horseman, (Y/N)?!?!" Danny said, gesturing to you, and you waved to everyone. You had never performed in front of so many people.

And you were absolutely loving it.

The adrenaline rush, the attention, 2 things you had not experienced in a very long time. Your smile widened. 

"Feels pretty good, doesn't it?" Danny asked you.

"It feels great," you responded.

"Thank you, thank you, um," he turned to the crowd, and raised his hand to quiet the crowd. "We wanna talk to you about your privacy. Now what does your privacy mean to you?"

"Because apparently to Owen Case it means absolute nothing," Marritt said.

"No, actually it means less than nothing," you pointed out. "You see, he's mocked your privacy, he's destroyed it completely."

"And we're not talking about the things that you've already agreed to," Danny explained. "When you signed probably without reading the 'terms and conditions' of OCTA's 1 through 7."

As Danny was talking, you heard Jack tell Dylan "Dylan, FBI's here," and Dylan replied. "Alright, don't worry about it, I'll take care of 'em."

"Now, before we start the show," you explained. "We made Owen agree to a couple 'terms and conditions' of our own. So everything he once considered private," you said, as the power to your microphone was cut. You started fumbling with it, trying to get it to work.

Danny picked up for you. "Whatever he considered private is now actually-" and his power was cut off too.

Suddenly, weird electronic thumping noises started erupting throughout the theater. Then, the screens changed into a white background with a man's mostly-covered face. "As the Horsemen like to say," the man said in a weird electronic British-alien accent. "Magic is about controlling perception. You see them as champions of the truth, but are they?  Or is it just another one of their illusions? So since they clearly love secrets, let's reveal some of theirs."

"Danny, everyone, get off the stage, abort," Dylan hissed through the earpiece, as another thumping noise rang out, and the crowd screeched. "Jack, go with them. I'll meet you at the meeting point." You, Danny, and Marritt started working your way off stage.

"Do you recall the death of Jack Wilder?" the voice continued. "What if I told you he's not just alive, but he's actually right here," and a spotlight shown on Jack, who halted to a dead stop in the middle of running. He then quickly started running again. You, Danny, and Marritt got off the stage, and started making your way up to the roof. As you ran, you caught up with Jack, who was ridding himself of the disguise, leaving him in a black leather jacket and jeans. You could overhear the alien voice speaking, but you didn't stop.

You heard footsteps behind you, and you turned to see an enraged Brent. "Jack!" you called, as you stopped. Brent also stopped.

He turned around, and saw what was happening. He ran towards you. "Get away from her!"