Drive Baby Drive

~JACK'S P.O.V.~

I met Dylan and Marritt at the meeting point. "Dylan? What happened?" I asked, as I got on 1 of the 5 black motorcycles.

"Chase," Marritt replied. "Found out about here, and where we're performing the finale."

"How did we get found out again?" I heard a voice ask from behind me. Danny had shown up, and he too got on 1 of the motorcycles.

"It's fine," Dylan assured him. "We'll just cut to the finale now."

As Danny stuttered with his words, I asked over him "(Y/N), where's (Y/N)?"

"I'm right here!" she called, as she ran towards us, and got on the last motorcycle. "What the hell happened?"

"My goddamn brother," Marritt said.

"Don't worry about it, we just have to get to the destination," Dylan told us. "(Y/N), can you handle it?"

"I can, have you asked the guys that?" she replied, as she fastened the helmet on her head.

"Good point."

"C'mon, let's go!" I said, as I started up the motorcycle. But as I drove, a black van appeared, followed by 2 others, and there was gunfire. "Shit!" The motorcycle tipped, and crashed into a wall, and I slid to a stop in the middle of the road.

"Jack!" I heard (Y/N) cry out. 

"I'm fine!" I shouted back. 

Dylan and Danny started driving too, and I weaved through them, and ran up to 1 of the vans, and dealt with the 4 men coming out of it. I smashed the first man with the car door, and the second man I threw to the ground, and stepped on his face. The third man, I yanked out of the car, and threw to the ground. He got up, and I punched him in the face as hard as I could. 

The final man was still in the car, when I heard a voice yell "Jack get outta there!" I did as told, and just in time, too. 

A motorcycle smashed into the car, and the car lit on fire. "Oh, shit!" I exclaimed. I saw that it was (Y/N)'s bike, and she was on the back of Danny's bike. Marritt finally got his motorcycle working, and started driving. However, he couldn't keep it stable, and he ended up tipping over too, and as Marritt fell off, the bike slid into the wall, and caught fire. 

2 men ran over to him, and aimed their guns at him, as the rest of us were held at gunpoint also, and we put our hands in the air. Each of us were taken by 2 men, put us in handcuffs and thrown into another truck, which we didn't see had come. We all sat down; me, Dylan, and (Y/N) on the left and Danny and Marritt on the right.

In the back sat Arthur Tressler and Walter Mabry, accompanied by the ever-so-annoying Chase McKinney, in front of a few screens.

"Okay," Chase said, as he started pointing at each of us, starting with Marritt, then Danny, then Dylan, then me, then finally (Y/N). "Feeling fear, fear, anger, anger-" he stopped at (Y/N). He started focusing on her, and looking into her eyes.

She returned the most menacing death glare anyone's ever seen. "And, emotionless robot."

"That's enough, Mr. McKinney," Art said.

"I have feelings," she told Chase flatly. "I'm just hiding them."

"She's pretty good at it," Marritt added.

"It's so nice, to see you all again," Art told us. "But since were such old friends, let's skip the formalities. One of you, has something we require. So give it over."

We all sat in straight-faced silence for about a minute. Me and (Y/N) glanced at each other, and I watched her hand gestures. It was a mixture of pointing and sign-language letters. First, she pointed at the handcuffs. Then, she made 2 fists, and put 1 on top of the other, and twisted each fist opposite of each other 90 degrees. Then, she held up 5 fingers. Then, she held up her thumb and pinkie, then made an "O" with her fingers.