I See You Now is Here

26 year old Helena/Lana Jackson is a YouTube goddess. Nicknamed Miss Jackson online, Lana is a nerdy emo YouTuber based out of the NYC area, who broadcasts herself playing video games, reviewing new episodes of her favorite TV shows and, new music videos, movies, and performing magic to individuals on the streets of large cities all over the US. She's always had a small family of other famous YouTubers who she collaborates with all the time; Delilah Fanning, Carson Smith, James and Reid Daasen, and Courtney Rakasha.

She is hailed as one of the best women on YouTube. Not for her looks(she thinks of her appearance as "ordinarily bland", with long, dark brown hair, beige skin, and blue eyes, but is in rather good shape, despite what her weird eating habits say), but her sense of humor, and her skills at magic and video games.

Even though she look emotionally stable on camera, she definitely is not. She has suffered major depression since age 13, and anxiety since age 16. She has never had good luck when it came to the dating scene, either. All of her past boyfriends were controlling, ungrateful, and/or cheaters, making her believe she'll never find a good guy. Her fans keep commenting on how she should get together with Carson, James, or Reid, but she thinks of them as brothers, not lovers. But there are things that keep her going. She loves music and art, and there's YouTube and magic, too. Not to mention she's won a Teen Choice Award and has been nominated for four others. She also took karate and gymnastics, between ages 6 and 16, before receiving an injury.

Lana works from home as an editor for fellow YouTubers and some TV show companies, even a movie once, and is also a hacker hired by companies(and the Canadian Government) to make sure their databases are secure. When the Canadian Government hired her, they bought her a house in Harrison, New Jersey, tax free, as a form of pay. Her YouTube family spreads through Harrison(Lana), Jersey City(James and Reid), New York City(Carson and Delilah), and Newport(Courtney).

However, everything changes on one fateful Wednesday, when she's performing on the streets of New York City, when she receives The Star tarot card. On March 29, she goes to the address, and meets 42 year-old Merritt McKinney, 26 year-old Henley Reeves, 23 year-old Jack Wilder, and 27 year-old J. Daniel Atlas.

Then, over the next year, they plot, practice, and prepare, and become The Five Horsemen. The other Horsemen become a second family to her, and Lana becomes very good friends with almost everyone in the group, except for the mysterious Daniel Atlas. She tries to figure him out, but she sees nothing but the egotistic Control Freak.

What will happen over this year of magical crime? And what crashing blow does Lana receive that could become the fate of The Five Horsemen, along with her YouTube Family?

This fanfiction is going to be in a little bit of a different format than usual, so I hope you can understand it.

https://www.wattpad.com/299996828-i-see-you-now-j-daniel-atlas-a-now-you-see-me

if this like doesn't work, it'll be down in the comments too.

Goodbye :) see you there or at the sequel when it comes out :)