New Year's Eve Morning

~YOUR P.O.V.~

You woke up on New Year's Eve, wrapped in Jack's strong arms. You stirred, and turned over, and looked at Jack. It looked like he'd been up for a little bit. "Morning, Jack."

"Morning, beautiful," he replied, and he removed his arms, and sat up.

"Happy New Year's Eve," you sat up too.

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah, today's the day. Did we post the video?"

"We did, after Dylan finished editing. It's probably all over the news today."

"Did you seriously forget it's New Year's Eve?"

"Well, with the plane and all, I lost track of time. Speaking of which-"

"It's 7:30," you said. He looked confused. "There's a clock on that wall."

"Oh. 16 and a half hours 'til the New Year."

"Yup. 16 and a half hours until we-never mind."

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing, it was a stupid thought."

He poked your arm twice. "Come on, how stupid could it be?"

"Stop it!"

He kept poking you. "Not until you tell me what you were gonna say."

"Stop it!" you repeated, as he ventured from your arm to your side. You barely flinched, but he saw it.

He thought for a second or 2, as he kept poking you. "How ticklish are you?"

"Oh God," you said, as you tried blocking him from getting at you. You failed, and he attacked you. You started laughing, and you covered your mouth to keep you from waking anyone else. "Stop!" you hissed.

"Not until you tell me what you were going to say!" he answered, as he got on top of you, and put 1 leg on either side of you. His face was now only inches from yours.

"Never."

"I can do this all morning."

"Do you want to spoil the surprise?"

The tickling lightened. "What surprise?"

"Well you'll have to wait. I think you'll like it."

"Dammit," he muttered, and he stopped, and got up. You sat on the edge of the bed, and watched as Jack opened the door, and checked to see if anyone else was awake. He closed the door. "We're the only ones up."

"Ugh. Well, I may as well take a nap," you said, laying back down. 

Jack laid down next to you, and wrapped his arms around you. "I'll wake you up when someone else wakes up."

"Thanks."

About an hour later, you awoke to the feeling of tickling on your stomach. You laughed. "Dammit, Spade, stop it! I'm up!"

Jack stopped. "C'mon. Jesse just knocked because he heard me talk, he's downstairs making breakfast."

"Why'd you talk?"

"Well, I sneezed and I asked you if I woke you up. Apparently not."

"Oh. Well, let's go." You got up, and made your way to the kitchen. "Oh, by the way, did anyone ever tell you that you snore?"

"I do?"

"Not loudly, but yeah."

"Hm. Didn't know that."

"The more you know."

Jack laughed. You walked together in silence after that, until you reached the kitchen, where you could hear sizzling bacon and eggs frying.

Jesse was in the kitchen, humming to himself in his pjs, which were sweatpants and a sweatshirt. 

"Morning," you tell Jesse, as you seat yourself at the far end stool at the counter.

He looked up at you 2. "Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Wilder are up."

"Hahaha," you said sarcastically. 

"We went to bed like half an hour after you 2 did, and I checked up on you to make sure we didn't wake you up. You, (Y/N), looked exceptionally comfy. I wish I took a picture."

You narrowed your eyes. "Whatever. Is any coffee ready?"

"Any minute now."

"Awesome," Jack said. "What's for breakfast?"

"Bacon, sausage, fried egg, toast, soda bread, hash-browns, and grilled tomatoes."

"Ah yes, the traditional New Year's Eve breakfast," you said. It was the same thing for him every year for breakfast. 

"Cool," Jack said, as he grabbed 2 of the 6 coffee mugs that were already out, and poured coffee in each of them. He turned to Jesse. "Want any?"

"Not yet, but thank you," he replied. 

Jack handed you the mug. "Thanks," you said, as he sat himself next to you. You watched Jesse cook, as Dylan walked into the kitchen. "Morning, Dylan."

He looked at you. "Morning," he said quietly, as he got himself a coffee, and sat on the other end of the counter. 

"Marritt's probably hurting," Jesse said. 

"Why, what happened?" you asked.

"He drank a lot last night, half a bottle of scotch on his own."

"Oof, and we've got a show tonight," Jack said. "Hope he sobers up."

"Well, the best foods for sobering up are fats, carbs, and proteins. We've got our fat in the bacon and in the sausage, we've got carbs in the breads, and protein in the bacon, sausage, and egg. So, if he eats enough, he'll sober up. That and a lot of water."

All the guys looked at you, confused. 

"What? I've had some pretty bad hangovers myself, I think I know what I'm doing."

Jack shrugged and drank his coffee.

Over the next 10 minutes, Marritt and Danny came downstairs. Danny looked pretty okay, but Marritt definitely looked horrible. You all got breakfast, and ate around the counter, discussing the plan 1 final time, before it was time to separate. Over the course of the meal, you could all tell that Marritt was sobering up well. 

After the meal, you and Dylan helped wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen, while Jack, Danny, and Marritt went upstairs to make the beds, and change.

Afterwards, the 5 of you went out into the city and got yourselves clothes. You had the debit card, so you went to an ATM and got some cash, and you all separated and bought outfits, while each of you making sure to get a black trench coat that you'd put on the barge for the big reveal later. You bought a white t-shirt that had an Ace of Spades on it, a black leather jacket, skinny jeans, and black combat boots. 

About an hour later, the 5 of you met up in Hyde Park, where you met with Li, and you walked and ran through the plan with him. He listened, and once you re-emerged from the park, you all went back to the mansion, and got ready for that night.