Finish Up

~JACK'S P.O.V.~

"Switch," I said, knocking on 2 of the cards. The people behind them switched places, dragging the cards with. I looked at the audience. This was the 8th or 9th round. "Where is she?" 

The audience pointed at the card on the left. 

"This one?" I pointed. The audience all agreed. I knocked on the card, and one of the Jacks revealed himself. The crowd gasped. I knocked on the next card, in the center, and the woman revealed herself. "There's my girl! N-n-not my girl," I stuttered to the woman's boyfriend. "100% your girl. My girl is making something fly right now, so."

There were a few "woos" in the crowd, all from women.

"We're not dating now, but-I am getting distracted moving on!" The cards were then moved back in front of the assistants. I knocked on the cards twice; the center and left, and then the center and right. "Where is she?"

They all pointed at the card on the left. 

"You know, I'm starting to feel kinda bad," I explained, as I pulled the card down, and it fell to the ground, revealing no one was behind it. The crowd gasped. "It's just cuz I can feel you guys are paying attention, it's just that," I pulled the last 2 cards down, and no one was there. "Unfortunately it's just the wrong kind of attention. "So, how did I do it? Did I use bury traps, a few switches and maybe some duplicates?" I asked, as I saw 2 cop cars driving towards the area. "I hate to say this, but you'll have to wait to find out," I pulled the deck of cards, and grabbed my hat. "I know, I'm sorry, I love you all," and I threw the cards into the air, and the other gold cards fell from the ceiling, and I jumped through the bury trap, and ran off to where Marritt was for the hypnosis.

~WILL'S P.O.V.~

Riley and I started frantically picking up cards, before we were separated from them by the FBI. "I got 3 gold cards and a 5 of Clubs, what about you?" I asked.

"I got a Jack of Spades and a 2 of Hearts. They're both signed," Riley answered.

"Really? Lemme see," I looked at the cards. The Jack was signed by Jack Wilder, and the 2 was signed by (Y/N).

"Wonder why the 5 wasn't signed."

~BRENT'S P.O.V.~

Doves were appearing left and right. In lamp posts, hats, purses, even 1 girl's bra. Most of the crowd was having fun, posting away on social media.

"I think we need a fresher bird," (Y/N) said, and she pulled a dove from the thin air. The audience cheered. "He's so cute, i'n't he, sooo cute. Let's kill him." 

The audience then gasped. Yup, I thought. Sounds about right for her. She always had a bit of a morbid mind.

She grabbed the doves head, and started pulling, and struggling. "Sorry, just," she then twisted, and the head of the bird came clean off. The crowd was in horror. She then popped off the bird's wings, one at a time. "What, I just told you I was gonna kill him!"

Her phone started going off. "Sorry, phone call," she put the head, body, and wings in one hand, and picked up the phone. "Hello? Dylan, hi! Kinda in the middle of something," she said, grinning ear to ear, then the grin faded into a look of fear, anger, or maybe a bit of both. She hung up the phone. "I have to go," she muttered to herself. Then, she started putting the bird back together, and it flew away.

The crowd started cheering again, and I started running around the crowd to catch her. She shook her leather jacket, and about 20 birds flew out of the coat, and started flying towards me. 

"Oh, shit!" I said. I started flailing my arms, trying to get them to go away. "Get away from me!" Once the birds cleared, I looked back to where (Y/N) was. She was no longer there.

I felt someone grab me from behind, and I blacked out.

~COLLEGE GIRL'S P.O.V.~

"How about, I don't know, just make it go insane?" Daniel Atlas asked, as he moved his hands, and the rain started going every which way. Me and my bff Sophie were standing right in front, and we were freaking out.

Kind of like seeing Harry Styles in real life. 

Some the rain in front of us was going up, some sideways, some diagonally, and some just hung there in midair. I put my hand under 1 of the still droplets, and cupped my hand around it. It felt very gelatinous. I then threw it up into the air, and it kept going up. I caught another droplet, and held it right above my hand. 

I looked back up at Daniel. He was watching me, and I immediately blushed. "Jen, he's been watching you for the last like 2 minutes," Sophie said, making me blush harder. He winked at me, and I felt like I was dying inside. 

He then swipped his hands downward, and the rain started falling to the earth again, and the droplet above my hand splashed down. 

"Was that an act of God?" Daniel asked. "No, nonono, that was an act of me, and those street lights, and rain machines. And I hope you guys were paying attention, because you're going to need to know that for the final," he said, then he pulled his hood over his head, extended his arms, and fell backwards. 

But instead of hitting the ground, he vanished, leaving only his rain coat. I quickly ran towards the coat, and picked it up, keeping it as a souvenir. I noticed a card sticking out of the interior pocket.

I pulled it out, and read it.

JEN, CALL ME.

212-386-1422

I squealed to myself, and hugged the jacket. Others around me were moaning, muttering that I was lucky, or whatever. But too many questions were going through my head.

How did he know my name and get the card in his jacket before the show? I didn't see him write it out during it.

Where'd he go?

How'd he know I was going to pick up the jacket?

Why me?