Chp. 17 - Awaken

I stared at the ceiling,  as they injected me with more that serum, I had never felt pain like this before and being disconnected from my wolf I couldn't heal properly either. 

"Patch her up, I don't want her bleeding to death" Mr Simmons ordered Taylor, they were the only two left in the cell with me, the others had left, they said something about sending a message to my Alpha. I wonder what Hunter volunteered for that suicide mission.

Taylor grabbed the bandages out of the first aid box and lifted up the hem of my blue dress to see the wound better, it was disgusting, blood poured rapidly and it was all mangled from Mr Simmons dicking around with the pliers instead of just removing the silver bullet. Looking up at me, he goes back to get a brown bottle from the box and brings it back over. Kneeling in front of me is eyes are filled with concern, i'm not exactly sure of what it is.  

He carefully poured some of the clear liquid onto a white cloth, I caught a glimpse of the label 3% Hydrogen Pyroxide. I remember learning about it in Biology, it helps with infections and wounds, to clean up, I've never had to use it before because my body made double the amount in my own system than a human. 

"It's going to hurt" he warned me, looking at me to see my reaction, but I kept his gaze not giving any sign as to what I thought about it. Mr Simmons was whispering on the phone in the corner and seeing as I am temporarily detached from my wolf, I can't hear him. 

It burnt into my flesh, I looked down to see Taylor pressing the cloth on my wound, I grit my teeth but groans of pain escaped my mouth before it turn into something louder, not yet screams but enough to annoy Mr Simmons. 

"Lily" Taylor said and I looked at him, "Just breath ok?" I nod my head and he breathed with me, 
"That's going to have to stay on there for five minutes before I bandage it" I could feel a few tears escape the corner of my eyes and I cursed them for making me look weak, even though the screaming didn't really help my case. 

Taylor reached up to wipe them off my face but I ducked away from his hands and glared at him, how dare he think he can touch me after everything he's done. 

"I'm trying to help you" he whispers to me, 

"If you really wanted to help, you'd tell me where my sister is" I hissed back at him. 

"I can't, ok, if I was in your position I would do whatever it took to find Aria but I just can't, we have a code and if I break it i'm worse off than you" he states and I can see the truth in his eyes, he stays because he's too afraid to leave. 

"If you help me, I'll protect you" I whisper to him, 

"In case you haven't heard, we just attacked a werewolf filled mansion and you're in one of our cells being treated for infection because your wolf is asleep. We're winning and as long as that is happening, not even you can protect me" he took the cloth off slowly, it was soaked in my blood but it stopped the bleeding which was good. 

"Ok, I have to stitch you up" he says, pulling out a needle and thread, 

"No" I said

"Lily, if I don't stitch it up you're majorly screwed" 

"Once She wakes up she'll heal it" I told him, 

"If my father gets what he wants, she'll never wake up again" his eyes widened when he let slip a vital piece of information, 

"What are you talking about?" I ask but Mr Simmons heard Taylor's slip up and stormed across the room, murder in his eyes as he back handed Taylor across the face. 

"Stupid boy, you're giving vital information to our enemy" he growled at Taylor. 

"A growl, how wolfy of you" I smirk even though I knew what was coming, Mr Simmons grabbed the cloth and stuck it on my wound but pressed harder and harder, I snapped my mouth shut and only a few groans were able to be heard, so he back handed me like he did Taylor, so hard my ears popped and were now rining.