Chapter Six

"So you now know the guy who bad mouthed you in class?" Dan said,stressing on guy to make me know that he didn't appreciate my use of the word jerk.

         Smart guy.

          "Yup" I agreed.

          "He's part of a boy band named the Heroes." I continued."their popularity is no joke."

            "Really?" Dan said,mildly interested as he read the news paper and bit his breakfast bagel."how so? And how's their music like?"

             "Surprisingly it's not your usual teenage hormonal love songs that the boy bands of today usually sing. It's much more about life depressing though and definitely not Christian." I replied.

              "Ah," Dan mused "my daughter the prude."

                  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

              "So you were at the m&g last night?" Liza asked her friends from a different college.

               She had decided to meet them during lunch break at a nearby café and insisted that we all tag along.

                "Yeah." Sally,one of the girls from oasis college  agreed. "We heard that the Heroes were going to perform and decided that we had to be there pronto."

                   " you guys are so lucky to be schooling with them." Hayley, the other friend chipped in." What are they like?"

                    "What? " I asked innocently when all my friends looked at me,probably remembering all my run ins with Scott.

                    I then remembered a physics report on  projectile motion that I had to turn in before the end of the day.

                     I hadn't even started it.

                     "I gotta go " I said apologetically. I then explained and rushed off after a hurried "nice meeting you two!"

                        The library was packed when I entered and I found it difficult to get an empty seat. I then went to the reference section which I hated because the level of the a.c there was incredibly high,like Eskimo high.

                        Unsurprisingly it was also filled with flirting couples and sleepyheads. I sighed in frustration then smiled when I saw an empty table at a far end.

                         Only one person occupied it but the person also fell into the sleepyhead category so the only thing I saw was a familiar  mop of curly black hair.

                           Booting my computer,I instantly got to work and started writing. Hearing footsteps I looked up,surprised to see the same pretty black haired girl from last night approach the table with a cute gift basket filled with sweets.

                         I then connected the dots. Familiar black haired sleepyhead was Scott!  Hmm this was going to be interesting. I then stopped writing and observed.

                         The girl quietly put the hamper on the table and took out a sticky note. I then noticed her looking at my pen and gave it to her. She wrote same down,gave me my pen and taped the note to the basket without making a sound.

                    I squinted and read the note which said

            Sorry for last night. Enjoy the sweets because you're sweeter;-)  love ♥ you muah.