Chapter Twelve

OMG!!! 116 VIEWSSS!!!!!! THANKS GUYS!! LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!:-) :-) :-)

Vote,comment....yassssss you know the drill....just click on or press the star button please... Right,enjoy;-) .

Scott.

I picked up my Bible to find out more on what Tia said. It actually made sense as I thought about it often.

Opening my Bible,I smiled when my gaze fell on 2cor 12:9. 'And he said to me,'my grace is sufficient for you,my strength is made perfect in weakness...'

I then flashed back to when my mother was looking for a job to support us a few months after my dad left us. I always used to complain and my mum will smile and tell me that she was going through a trial but she will keep on relying on God's strength.

I closed my bible and slowly drifted to sleep while thinking.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .

It was a Sunday so I woke up early, bathed and reflected on what I was about to do. I then heard my phone ring and checked. Levi wanted to face time.

Switching to my iPad since it was a conference I accepted the call and put the iPad on the stand beside my bed.

"Morning guys!" Levi said cheerfully. I heard a groan and a growl. I was the only one who was a morning person.

"Oh hush Ashe," Levi chided. "It's not my fault you're hung over now is it?"

Ashe flopped on his bed and ignored him,probably plotting his death for another time.

"So,now for the question of the century..." Levi continued

"Are trolls real? Yes Olivier ,they are. You're a living proof." Isaac deadpanned, hating the suspense.

Levi glared at him,then beamed,saying "church or nah??!!"

I looked at him speechless. We all told Tia we would show up but he just had to disturb us in the morning,didn't he?

"Laurent," I said condencingly "yes" .

"Of course loverboy," he teased, "of course."

I settled with rolling my eyes and laying back on my bed. ' he's just an image on the screen' , I told myself. 'When he's flesh and blood,deal with him.'. I doubted I'd remember though. I didn't hold petty grudges,and he was a brother.

"Church." Lahar stated.

"Nah." Ashe groaned.

I tensed for a while in the silence,then sat up,taking my iPad.

"Dude,we promised." I stated.

"I know," Ashe sighed. "But I feel like I'm in the saharah desert with no freaking water and a tribe of Africans are drumming on my head."

"Sorry bro..." I begun.

"Ashton William Fitzgerald !" Levi said dramatically.

"The name's just Ashe." Ashe growled.

" potayto,potahto. And Ashton sounds more formal." Levi said stubbornly.

"You nit..." Ashe begun.

"Leave it bro." Isaac intervened.