Chapter Eleven

Scott

         On reaching my house, the guys and I immediately went to the basement and got ready.

          "Evening Stillwater and beyond,welcome again to our channel!" Levi begun dramatically. "Today we've got something interesting for you,Scott and his girlfriend are having a SHOWDOWN!!! I know!! Try not to die from the sensual tension as I almost did earlier on..."

            I pushed him aside before he could keep on making a fool out of himself. "Evening guys. Please ignore the freak's earlier on statement and welcome Tia Harlston." .Tia smiled shyly and waved at the camera which Isaac focused on her.

             "So Tia here is definitely NOT my girlfriend but i still give it to her..."

               "Yeah," Levi cut in again,"the girl had the audacity, the courage, the gall,the balls..."

                 "Yeah,yeah." Ashe rolled his eyes."Tia here bloody challenged McAllister to a showdown. Fam that gotta be jokes. So Tia,how're you feeling? Stoked?"

                    "If by 'stoked' you mean nervous but anticipating,then yeah."

         "Cheers." Ashe continued and I let him,since he was better at controlling Laurent. "So who's going first?"

          "Just have a coin toss." Isaac said bored after a long moment of silence.

         Tia ended up having to go first.

         "May the best  person win." I smirked. She rolled her eyes and walked towards my dad's guitar.

           Silence filled the place as she picked it up.

           "Um Tia,I don't think it's a good idea to use that one," Levi begun.

             "it's OK." I said and three pairs of eyes shot to my face,two showing stark amazement and one contemplating. Trust  Isaac to start assessing me.

              I understood though. That guitar was the only thing I had of my dead Father. And though I saw myself as someone who was not sensitive, I really cherished it. I hated it when people touched it,even my mum.

            "You OK bro?" Ashe questioned.

              "Peachy."

               "Damn,spending time locked in that room sure brought you two closer." Levi smirked. "Just what happened huh? I know whatever happens in the dark stays in the dark..."

              "Do you know what a knuckle sandwich tastes like?" I threatened.

               "Flesh and bones?" Levi teased,"I know you're a sweet friend but no thanks,I'm a vegetarian. "

                "Tia," I said exasperated "please start already."

                 "Sure." Tia said,giving me a small smile.

                  I couldn't wait to see the guys reaction to her voice.

                   She started strumming the guitar and we all kept quiet,watching. Even Levi.

                    Thank God!

                      "Christ is my reward,and all of my devotion..." Tia begun.

                      "Whoa bro," Levi whispered "you just might get upstaged."

                       "Shush!" The others hissed and he pouted but kept quiet.