Chapter Twenty one.

The power of music can impact our mood,emotions,our day. But when you merge the strength of music with the heart,hope,and passion of the gospel...it has the ultimate power not only to change someone's day but to impact them for eternity. This is why we write music and sing songs -we hope that people will be moved,encouraged,and stirred to live for someone greater than themselves.

for King& Country.

Scott.

I was disturbed. I didn't know why and that made me even more disturbed. I was not into the song I was singing even though the lyrics were mine.

Usually the cheer and screams of the crowd raised my spirits and made me give my all but today I felt nothing.

Nothing.

My own words which seemed cool at first seemed empty and meaningless. The beat which I mixed and was described as an ingenious blend by some critics seemed pretentious and lacking.

"You OK bro?" Ashe asked me concerned.

We were packing up since the concert was over.

"Yeah Scottie," Levi pitched in "I didn't feel you when we were onstage. You were blocked somehow."

I had to find Tia.

I didn't know how,but I felt that I had to look for her. Somehow the disturbing feeling had started during the newsboys concert and intensified after she called me last night to apologise for forcing me to get a chastity ring.

I scoffed. Forcing me. No one could force me to do anything I didn't want to do.

Yet her words haunted me. "The contract is between you and God not me Scott." She had said. "So I want it to be of your own will not mine."

Did she think I was not good enough to sign it? I wondered. "Did she think I didn't love God enough to go through with it?