Chapter Ten

Tia.

I am doomed. I thought. No Tia,think positive,speak good things into your life.

But things weren't really looking up and Scott was mad at me. Well it won't hurt to pray.

"What are you doing now?" Scott questioned irritably.

"Um,praying?" I said.

"Well take it somewhere else, it's irritating." He groused.

I was about to talk back when the room lightened up a bit and I heard the voice of Olivier say "sup bro?,"

"I need help. I'm locked in the costumes and props room with Tina."

"It's Tia." I snapped.

"Potayto,potahto." He said dismissively.

"That doesn't go with the situation." I corrected "Tia can't be pronounced as Tina and they have different spellings....."

"Laurent!" Scott said.

"We'll be there in ten." Olivier said amusedly.

The room became quiet as the call cut but Scott turned on his torchlight app and said cooly"let's find your bag."

I smiled at him.

"How're they going to get us out of here?" I couldn't help asking.

"Olivier is a crook. He picks locks for fun and Ashe's a hacker. They'll probably break us out of here and Ashe'll take care of the cameras."

"Oh." I said not knowing whether to be appalled or awed. I was learning new things about the guys. Scott was not fussy about getting messy though he was a neat  freak,Levi was a crook and Ashe was a fraudster.

Wow.

" that yours?" Scott said after a while.

I looked down and saw my backpack.
"Thanks!" I exclaimed hugging him.

He stilled and I pulled back awkwardly.

We then sat in silence.

"So..." I begun,eager to break the silence.

"How was the Heroes formed? And why Heroes?"

"Curious, angel?" He teased."if I tell you I'd have to kill you."

I rolled my eyes.

"It's a boring and stupid story actually." He said,leaning back against the wall,relaxing and closing his eyes. "We were three members before Isaac joined us a few years later. Ashe,Levi and I had music classes together but we hardly spoke to each other till we fought over the last Heroes bar in Sue Lin's read and feed. We then decided to split it and became friends. We formed the band because we sounded good together and the only thing We agreed on was our love for the Heroes bar and decided to name the band so,after all most of the famous rock bands have silly names. The end."

I stared at him in surprise,Imagining him as a child fighting over s Heroes bar.

Opening an eye,he regarded me then mistaking my surprise,said ,"told you it was no biggie."

"Scott? You in there bro?" Isaac's voice filled the room which became much more brighter.

"Lahar." Scott said,getting off the ground and helping me up.

"We have six minutes to vamoose before the security guys realize that it's a still picture they're looking at." Ashe warned us.

"Where's Olivier?" Scott asked.

"He was here a while ago?" Ashe said lowly.

I watched in confusion as the faces of all three guys paled.

All three guys cussed in unison and before I could reprimand them I heard the sound of rapidly approaching footsteps and we all turned.

Levi sprinted past us,towards the entrance, shouting "RUN OR FACE THE WRATH OF KONG!!!"

"Is he on drugs?" I asked the guys. Hearing no reply,I turned to see them gone. I then heard heavier footsteps and saw a huge,bulky, scary looking security guy running towards me.

I turned and started running,praying since I knew I reacted too late and was liable to get caught.

A hand grabbed mine and carried me. I looked at the back of Scott's head wide eyed.

Scott jerky McAllister was carrying me.

And running.

On reaching the parking lot,I saw additional three sleek looking sport cars. The owners were In them. Scott dropped me unceremoniously into his car and run round,entering.

"Bruh your place?" Ashe's voice came through the car speakers.

"Yeah." Scott replied "put Laurent on."

"Really bro,Kong?!" Isaac said a while later.

"What?" Levi said defensively. "I couldn't help it OK? It was just a harmless joke. I put a white curtain over myself and went boo! Who knew security men fell for the oldest trick in the book? I have it on video though."

The remaining three guys groaned at Levi's antics and I was confused.

"Kong?" I questioned Scott quietly.

"Keisuke kongda." Scott explained "head of security. We have bad blood with him because of Levi."

"Put me under the bus will ya." Levi complained. He then started singing ,"I believe I will die. I got caught by the FBI. All I wanted was some chicken wings,so I stole it from burger King..."

"Dude shut up!" Ashe growled.

"And people like your music?" I snickered.

"And people like your music." Levi imitated me. "Scuse you,we're da bomb."

"You think you're good."

"Angel,people think we are good. We know we are good. You can't stand us in a face off." Scott corrected.

"Bring it on music boy."

I then closed my eyes,tired due to the very eventful day.

"Where are we?" I questioned when the car stopped. We were in front of a beautiful cream loft.

"My place."

"Why are we here?" I demanded.

"You're getting your stand off tonight, angel" he smirked.

I gave him an are you OK? Look. " which people are going to judge fairly? Certainly not your loyal friends!"

"No,not them." He smirked. "All my viewers on YouTube,and followers on Instagram and Twitter."

Hey lovelies!

Sorry for the short chapter. It's just a filler one. Hopefully the next one will be much more eventful. Love y'all but God loves you morest!!

♥Areida.