A Little Girl????

Jonghyun's Pov
"Ahhh." I heard Taemin whine while he laid on his back after we just got done practicing.

I glanced over at him taking my gaze from my phone laying on my back as well "what's wrong Taemin?" I asked going back to scrolling on my phone but listening.

"I'm hungry," Taemin whined quietly getting a laugh from Key, Onew, and Minho but I just smiled.

I smiled "then go get something to eat then." I said he just rolled over on his stomach laying on his arms "that's way too far away." he said making me roll my eyes with a smile.

"Okay, Taemin starve," I said he laughed softly making me shake my head it was another usual day. We just finished practicing for a while for our comeback stage and it was the usual us just hanging around the practice room, light chatter laughs.

I was checking on the web scrolling through random things seeing other groups comebacks and new songs put a smile on my face.

I looked up as the practice room opened and in stepped our manager but he was not alone he had a little girl with him holding her hand and she was the cutest foreign little girl ever. She had the cutest afro that had much curl and she looked shy almost scared.

I smiled while I sat up and put my phone away "hi manager Hyung." I called in my best English knowing the little girl didn't know Korean the door shut and he picked the girl.

"Hi boys," he said getting the attention of the others. Taemin smiled at the girl brightly he looked happy she hid her face lightly "who's this?" Onew asked our manager Hyung shifted her rubbing her back.

"This is your daughter." he told us making my eyes budged out "what," Minho exclaimed just as surprised.

Key blinked thinking he heard right "this is your daughter Olympia." he said once again in English making the little girl relax "we can't raise a little girl." Taemin said calmly as he got up.

"I think you can after the rating on hello baby you guys were sensational." he said, "that was two years ago," Minho called he just nodded.

"I know but you guys will she's really easy she's 6 years old doesn't speak Korean so English around her and help raise her." He told us.

We all blinked or gasped he whispered to her and she looked around and pointed towards me "she wants you Jonghyun." he told me as my eyes widen in shock "okay" I said getting up.

I went over and she reached out for me wrapping her arms around my neck. I panicked lightly but quickly supported her body while I rocked her back and forth lightly she held on and I smiled lightly.

"See you're already getting along you guys should go shopping for her and will see how this will play," he said.

I nodded once he left she was breathing softly on my shoulder making me turn around to look as everyone got up off the floor "she's really cute." Key mumbled making me chuckle and nod.

"I guess we're appas again but for real this," Onew said as he put his arm around Taemin who nodded moving his hair away.

"She's very quiet," I mumbled while Minho agreed and came over rubbing her back she looked at him and smiled lightly making him relax that she was lightning up.

"We've taken care of a boy how are girls different?" Taemin questioned as I blinked "potty training is different I think girls get more attach to there appa's." I tried explaining while they ahhhed and Taemin smiled "yeah true." he said agreeing with me.

I was curious when she started to whisper to me and I listened very closely as the other did "are you my daddies?" she asked quietly as I blinked but nodded still rocking her.

"Yeah, we are." I said softly as they smiled in happiness and sadness at the tone of her voice "well we have to go shopping that means taking turns holding her and her hand in the store." Minho called.

Cover by the amazingInfires_Queen