Exploring At The Concert

Key's Pov
"Olympia you have  to make me a promise." I told her while he was walking to the dressing room I was holding her "what promise?"  she asked me curiously.

I glanced at her and smiled and grabbed her nose lightly "no wondering off at all without adult supervision."  I said sternly with a soft voice she blinked lightly "adult supervision you mean one of you watching me?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded exactly "can you promise me that?" I asked her she patted her afro lightly with her hand and smiled "I promise."  she said holding her pinky out.

I grinned and locked mine on hers with a smile shaking mine lightly.  I looked annoyed when Minho came and grabbed her.

"My turn," he said sticking his tongue out making Olympia laugh softly with a smile I rolled my eyes playfully and watched him carry her away into the dressing room everyone following I know Olympia very well so I hope she can keep her promise and won't wander around.

Olympia's Pov
I was so bored but I have to keep my promise to Key I didn't  want any of them to be mad at me I love my appas and they love and care for me.

I was sitting in Jonghyun's lap and I was making faces in the mirror while he was humming and getting his hair plus makeup done.

I didn't know they put makeup on guys but I guess they proved me wrong. I smiled Jonghyun appa gave me a kiss on the cheek "are you comfortable?" he asked and I nodded with a smile.

I blinked I'm gonna explore for maybe a quick minute or two or three I jumped down from Jonghyun's lap and I glanced around every one super busy or not paying attention.

I slipped through the door and out I was easy peasy pumpkin squessy I grinned looking back and then sped walk to just look around.

I glanced around when I saw a large stage area they were putting things on and off what's the thing called I thought and then nodded mic check where the see where things are.

I went away from the area and just kept walking around seeing new things some things I don't think a six-year-old is meant to see but I have seen and I lost track of time.

So I quickly remember where the dressing room was I peaked in and quietly went in but then I felt  I was picked up.

"You promise where were you."  Key exclaimed to me I winced lightly "I...." I stammered lightly "you promised you wouldn't leave I didn't  know where the hell you were."  he exclaimed and I cringed.

"I'm sorry."  I told him and then  I felt I was taken from Key "Key stop being loud you're scaring her."  Onew Told him holding me.

I blinked "she needs to know that I'm being serious she's left without permission!"  Key said with a hard voice yelling.

"And getting loud won't help her learn,"  Onew said calmly I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry."  I said again and Jonghyun rubbed my back "you had us worried." he said, "she does need to know that no means no and that she can't do that."  Minho did call and I blinked feeling guilty.

"You have to remember she's just six she doesn't no better." Taemin defended and I squeezed Onew's shoulder.

"I'm sorry I won't do it again." I mumbled he rubbed my back and kissed my forehead "it's okay."  he told me Minho looked "you three baby her." he said and Jonghyun looked.

"She's only a child." he said looking at me "she's also six which means she knows and learns,"  Key said.

"Discipline isn't always the right answer when it was something little like this Minho."  Taemin argued, "you two baby her too." Onew said "guys enough arguing."  Jonghyun said making everyone quiet and I blinked.

"Olympia, do you promise you won't wander off?"  Minho asked me with a soft tone I blinked and nodded.

"I promise," I said he smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek mumbling love you while Key smiled softly I know now keeping a promise to my appa's is the right thing to do.