Busy Appas

Olympia's Pov
I blinked and laid on my stomach while drawing in my notebook that Jonghyun got me appas have been super busy which had made me sad but I leave my appas alone and keg them do there work we were at the house.

Minho appa was doing something on his laptop while Onew was on the Tablet "Olympia." Jonghyun called while coming into the living room I looked up dropping my marker "yeah." I called sitting up he looked at me softly.

"What's this?" he asked and I looked he had a picture I drew that was in the kitchen I smiled "oh Its a picture." I said and he blinked "what's it about?" he asked sitting on the floor in front of me and I scooted closer and he watched me closely.

I pointed "that's a crimson butterfly." I said and he nodded moving his hair "who's that?" he asked softly to the little girl I smiled "me silly." I said and he looked back up "what's around her?"  he asked me he was asking lots of questions.

"Crimson butterflies there my friends since I'm alone." I said that got Minho and Onew's attention "you're alone." Jonghyun said Softly his eyes soft.

I nodded "yeah but it's okay I know how Important appas are and how worldwide they are." I said he held his arms out and I climbed in his arms and lap he held me softly he pressed a kiss to my forehead softly.

"I'm sorry that we've been ignoring you that's was never something we wanted to do okay," he said softly.

I smiled lightly "Its okay Jonghyun appa I'm alright." I answered he kissed my forehead again softly and rubbed my arms "Olympia." Minho called gentle like.

I looked up "Jonghyun let me hold her?"  he asked Jonghyun shook his head "no I'm spending time with her since everyone hasn't." I blinked Minho shot him a look "you can have her later okay." he said Jonghyun got up and still held me on his hips and held me tight.

"Let's go do your hair okay," he said softly I smiled and nodded I waved to Minho and Onew who smiled softly Jonghyun took me to my room and then open the door.

I was surprised and smiled "Taemin and Key appa." I mumbled seeing they where sleep on the floor  "why are Taemin appa and Key appa sleep?" I questioned.

Jonghyun let a small laugh out "I don't know they both sleep anywhere but I'm sorry I'm speaking for all of us okay." he said kissing my cheek I nodded he set me down by my dresser.

"Be back don't move k," he said I nodded and started to hum softly he came back from the bathroom with some hair care products.

"Your hair needs lot of care but it's beautiful." he mumbled letting me sit between his legs and he started to comb my wild hair out "Is my hair bad?"  I asked he shook his head "no far from it it's amazing but Olympia you do know that?" He asked I nodded I played with my fingers.

"Yeah, I know that I am adopted that appas aren't my real family that I'm dark and your lighter," I said shifting my eyes around.

"Yes you are adopted baby but we don't care we all love you no matter your size no matter the deal and were your dads no matter what k," he said softly a small smile went on my face.

"Okay."  I said he smiled and then he continued to put coconut oil and moisture in my hair "here look." he said happily he took me to the mirror my eyes widen he out them in two cute curly buns.

"Thank you." I beamed giving him a kiss on the cheek he chuckled hugging me "your welcome baby now whenever you sad or lonely come to us we care and will make anything possible for you okay." he told me I smiled.

"Alright." I said he smiled and picked me up "we love you." he said again I held his neck "I love you all too." I said he kissed my cheek "let's go play out front okay." he said I nodded softly.