First Night Is Hard Isn't It?

Olympia's Pov
"I like your house,"  I said smiling I was held by Onew wearing a new coat for the snow that was falling freshly on my hair and everyone else.

"It's yours now too." He told me smiling he glanced at me. I smiled lightly liking the sound of that he chuckled at my excitement and kissed my cheek.

"We're gonna have to shovel." Key called  he grabbed some bags with Taemin Minho Jonghyun "let's head inside yeah." He told me.

I nodded breathing out I saw the mist making me smile we all went inside quickly and the light was turned on and I looked around in awe "welcome home." Minho, Key, Jonghyun, Taemin, and Onew exclaimed and I smiled very happily "thank you so much." I said to them they smiled Taemin took his shoes off.

"Let me hold her?" he asked as Onew handed me to Taemin who smiled excitedly he held me kissing my head which I let him.

"You want to see your room that they put?" he asked I nodded my head fast he carried me off to a room downstairs.

"There's an upstairs and downstairs your room is downstairs with our huge room we like sleeping in one room." He said.

I blinked "why have an upstairs?" I asked giggling he laughed with me "we have lots of rooms up there bathroom, a game room others." he explained to me.

"Don't forget about the mini fridge." Jonghyun called coming up to the two us Taemin opened the door and laughed "yeah don't forget the mini fridge." He said.

I looked around amazed "wow It's green." I called happy  Jonghyun leaned in the doorway.

"Yeah that's your favorite color." he called excited as I giggled lightly "there's the toys we got and all kinds of things," Taemin explained with a happy smile. I laid on his chest smiling "wow Taemin's showing excitement." he laughed.

"Are you hungry?"  they asked and I nodded hearing the grumbling from my stomach I giggled lightly.

"You get to try something new." Taemin told me happy  Jonghyun leaned off the door "my turn with her." he called  Taemin held me tight "no mine." he called.

Jonghyun looked "my turn."  he called annoyed  I smiled lightly and reached out for Jonghyun who cheered saying "yay."
he held me.

"Call us appa okay Jonghyun appa,  Taemin appa,  Key appa, Minho appa, Onew appa."  he told me walking out the room "Jonghyun appa."  I said making him happy "yeah."  he said happily.

Time skip late at night
I was laying in my bed looking at the night light that was a blue ballerina as it spun around a small music box going around and around playing a beautiful tune.

It was strange for me to finally be at a home when I was at the orphanage for a while with all the other kids I was so different from them and now I feel like I belong somewhere I thought.

I shifted on my new bed my green and blue striped converter set pulled up to my chest as I played with my hands lightly moving my sock feet against each other.

I was able to sleep for a little bit but I woke up when I had to use the bathroom and came back.

I blinked lightly I felt the scarf wrapped around my head to protect my hair and looked when my door open "Olympia are you okay?"  I heard Key asked  I sighed lightly sitting up.

"I'm fine I can't sleep," I said softly seeing his messy hair as he shut the door and shuffled in sitting beside me he laid back and held rubbing my back slightly.

He hummed with the music box "can't sleep."  he mumbled as I nodded he smiled kissing my forehead "I know the first night's hard isn't it?"  he asked me.

I nodded "very."  I said once he chuckled "but you're here with your appas we love you already and soon you'll be very comfortable I hope." he mumbled to me.

I smiled lightly "I like it here I'm just not used to it."  I explained to him he nodded still rubbing my back "that's understandable." he told me I smiled.

"Look it's still snowing outside we're gonna have to shovel before going to SM tomorrow,"  he said he looked at the window where it was falling down.

I smiled as I looked at the snow "I like the snow."  I mumbled sleepy and he smiled "me too." he mumbled softly to me.