Shopping With Daddies

Olympia's Pov
"Olympia, what's your favorite color?"  Taemin asked me as he held my hand it was in his grip firmly.

  I looked around at my other dads Onew pushing the cart. Minho looking and pointing at other little things he was sporting around. Key looking around looking slightly lost and Jonghyun on his phone not paying attention.

"Green." I answered with a smile peeking back up at him. He smiled at me a smile that wasn't mean, but a very sweet kind of smile.

"Green that's a good choice."  He told me quietly making me smile also.  He touched my hair slightly looking curious like. "You have really good hair but your hair is different from ours."  He mumbled to himself.

"Minho?" He  suddenly called out while I blinked a few more times. I think that was good. Or maybe it could be bad.  "What Taemin?"  He answers bac.  I was lifted up and he held me on his hips.  "What's on the terrible list Jonghyun made?"  He asked.

I blinked as he was thrown a harsh glare his way. "Clothes,  hair care products,  shoes."  His voice trails off each time looking at the piece of paper Taemin nodding at the same time.

"Okay well since her hair texture is more treated then ours. We need cocoa butter and coconut oil,"  He states as Onew looked a little startled and shocked.

"Where did you learn that?" He asked as I leaned my head on Taemin's shoulder.

"In the car." He shot back.

I smiled lightly.  "Wait put toys on the list."  Key called as Taemin shifted me still walking as he looked around.

I noticed that there were a few girls with their phones out flashes going off, It kinda hurt my eyes of you stared at the light too much. I kept blinking I didn't like the lights I thought bringing my hand up to run at my eyes a couple times.

"Omo." 

"Is this another hello baby?" 

"I don't think so." 

"Look at Minho!"  I tugged on Taemin's shirt a few couple times before I finally got his attention once more. He glanced at me.

"Yeah?"  He spoke in a calm voice, the pretty smile never leaving him I spoke, "Is there something wrong with me?" I asked softly his eyes fluttered a few times before I watched him shake his head. "No why would you think that sweetie?"  He asked me.  He held me further on his hips stopping from the others.

"It's just those girls keep looking at me,"  I said as he blinked and looked around quick seeing the girls.

He chuckles slightly.  "Oh no, no there's nothing wrong with you okay? You're just a little different that's all and that's good okay." He told me smiling as I nodded he kissed my nose softly and I heard small squeals as he smiles hugging me.

"Now let's get you more stuff before your other dads get useless stuff."  He told me as I nodded. "Okay,"  I answer back smiling as he smiled and carried me further in the store.

_____________________
"What the hell is this." Key exclaimed as he looked in the cart full of stuff they said I needed. "Language."  Onew called over placing stuff on the move thingy I kept holding onto Minho since Taemin was getting his money out from his pocket.

"I don't know, Jonghyun put it in there." Minho called as I laughed lightly seeing diapers.  I'm way too old for that I have my teeth and can speak even though I'm a bit shy.  "She's six years old."  Minho exclaimed making me laugh as he looked at me and smiled.

"How was I suppose to know she's really small for a six-year-old."  Jonghyun proclaimed his eyes wide I giggled "its okay I get that a lot."  I said as they looked at me.

Onew smiled and pinched my cheeks. "Its cute, don't worry Olympia." He said making me smile and rub his cheek as he smiled at me brightly.

"Is it your first time having a little girl?" The lady at the registered asked as Taemin Chuckled and nodded paying for the things.

"Yeah." He answers sending me a silly face as I laughed shaking my head.  "She's a cutie."  She said making me even more shy as Minho smiled. "Thnk you,"  He said to her.

I shyly hid my face Minho rubbed my back as he also rubbed my hair as I looked around since it was done Minho still held me.

Onew pushed the cart outside everyone following. "She's such a good child she's not bad. She's calm and easy to handle."  Key said making me smile as I hugged Minho' s neck as he smiled.

"You're gonna have an amazing life with us will be the best daddies to ever okay."  Minho told me as I nodded my head "I like my appas." I said using the word they kept saying in the store and he smiled "we like you too Olympia." He mumbled to me.