Love Has A Way

Minho's Pov
"How the hell did you lose her!"  I shouted at Taemin and Onew with so much anger all over me this not what I expected when I got home after out with Jonghyun and Key.

But no when I get home I see Taemin and Onew in tears saying they can't find Olympia and blaming it on themselves that Olympia ran off.

"Calm down!" Key shouted stopping me from yelling at them anymore.

Taemin wiped his cheeks sniffling "what did you guys tell or say to her?"  Jonghyun asked worry all laced in his voice.

I looked at them gulping deeply "she wanted to know about Eun." Taemin whimpered shaking his head.

"She got upset and ran to her room we left her alone but when went to check on her she was gone," Onew called out fast.

"I told all of you to wait."  I exclaimed upset letting a loud exclaim out "I told you how much Eun means to her they are best friends I bet that is where she ran off to." I called pulling my hair back.

"She's too little oh god!"  Key screamed quickly rushing out the door "wait Key slow down."  I exclaimed quickly going after him everyone following.

"Our baby can't wait,"  Key exclaimed over his shoulder and I rushed down the house steps with him so angry and pissed at Taemin and Onew but I know they can't help but be pabos I thought with a strong shake to my head.

Hopeful we run there fast enough that we beat her there or she always is there what if she gets kidnapped.  I yelped at the thought that scared me quickly catching up to Key since I worried myself way more now and my scary thoughts and all as well.

Olympia's Pov
"That was such a long walk I thought with sadness still in me as I held onto my backpack more.

I came to Eun's house quite quickly and I remembered his bedroom was on the lower floor so I could knock on his window quickly rushing to the window I knocked on the window pecking in a bit seeing Eun playing cars and he looked up looking surprised.

He quickly came over and I helped him open the window "Olympia what are you doing?"  Eun asked quite shocked but he looked really happy to see me.

I got happy seeing him and smiled "Eun I wanted to see you."  I called shyly Eun looked at me with a smile.

We are so odd for six years olds "you came all the way here to see me."  Eun gushed and I giggled a bit nodding my sadness washing away.

"I haven't seen you in a while." I called to him when Eun smiled "my eomma says we can't be friends anymore." Eun told me sadly and I got sad again.

"My appas said the same thing,"  I called out sadly Eun looked at me sadly.

"They can't do they Olympia we are supposed to be best friends for forever we even promise we wouldn't like anyone but each other,"  Eun called his lips trembling.

I got sad "I know Eun."  I said upset "I'm gonna miss you, Olympia, that's another promise okay when we get bigger and taller we will see each other again alongside only liking each other?" I asked me.

My eyes went big I nodded "okay Eun."  I said I then remembered, "here I have something for you Eun I need to hurry because I'm in trouble I left without permission."  I slowly gave Eun what I made.

He looked his mouth flying open "oh my god Olympia its so cool."  he gushed looking up at me with a huge grin " you made this, you put all kinds of pictures?  he asked me happy and I nodded.

"Don't forget me okay?"  I asked him Eun shook his head "never Olympia I'm your lion forever."  he told me looking at me more when he got sad.

"Can I try something I saw it on TV the other day but it won't be weird?"  he asked me I slowly shook my head side to side.

"Sure why not?" I suggested and Eun made me lean more forward I didn't know what to expect but I slowly felt some something on my lips it was like strange pressure.

I didn't know what to do but I slowly did the same thing it was odd but it felt wet as well.

Eun moved away and I looked at him blinking "what was that?" I asked Eun had a huge blush on his face.

"Its called a kiss I think its a way to say goodbye,"  Eun explained to me I gazed at him sadly.

"I guess this is goodbye Eun."  I called "never goodbye."  Eun told me with another smile.

I quickly pressed a kiss on his cheek and stood up seeing Eun was blushing madly.

I waved with sad eyes and Eun did the same shutting the window carrying my gift I looked away more sadness in me and then I started crying again the small wind blew them away but I just kept feeling sad.

I walked across the grass my tennis shoes and then I looked up and I quickly ran when I felt Minho appa scooped me.

"Oh my god thank god."  Minho appa exclaim to me holding me close I held Minho appa crying a little bit and he lifted me up more.

"Don't you ever to that again you scared me and appas okay."  Minho appa called sternly and I kept crying.

"I'm sorry Minho appa."  I cried and he rubbed my back "its okay."  he whispered I felt lots of rubs on my back.

"It's okay sweetie."  I heard Key appa and I buried my head on Minho appa's shoulders and it felt good but it felt worse at the same time.

A/N
How my beautiful readers so I wanna do a quick poll so to continue this book should I maybe age Olympia up a few years up maybe ten-twelve or thirteen to get to her teens years or maybe keep her at age?