Fear Of Fireworks

Olympia's Pov
I was resting on the stage with all my appas They were doing a sound check and to not have an incident like before there keeping me here strictly even though Jonghyun Appa says I'm a kid and exploring is part of growing up.

In a month I have to start school I really really don't want too though because I'm way too different I know what will happen and I don't want that appas are trying the hardest to give me a regular life even with the fact of them being Idols and part of SM Entertainment.

I blinked curiously like with a smile gazing around the stage is huge every time I speak it echoes making me giggle I looked at Onew when he came over and kissed my forehead "are you bored angel?" he asked.

I shook my head "Just a bit Onew appa." I said he touched my hair "I'm sorry Olympia I know this isn't the best thing for you." he said bending down I smiled and grabbed his face making him look at me.

"Onew appa don't apologize for making the
whole world happy it's what appas love doing and enjoy and that's alright with me If practicing and working hard to improve is part of it and what you trained for don't apologize cause that doesn't mean I won't love appas the same." I explained.

His eyes were soft like and he kissed my forehead before picking me up "your so smart angel I'm lucky your our daughter." he mumbled holding me close to him hugging me tightly.

I smiled "Me too Onew appa." I mumbled on his shoulder he rubbed my back softly sighing "we could be better daddies to you I know we can." he mumbled and I hugged him kissing his cheek softly making him smile.

After a few minutes I was walking around the stage she Onew put me down and these men were putting things on the stage.

I was curious but didn't touch them I was right by them and then a loud bang and pop sound went off making me scream loudly and cover my ears running.

I saw colors fly up it was fireworks I hate Fire workers another one went off and I yelped screaming cringing I was lifted up and I snuggled up to Jonghyun appa "what happen are you hurt?" He asked me

I shook my head my ears still covered "I hate fireworks Jonghyun appa." I mumbled and he chuckled lightly bouncing me up and held me "Its alright Olympia they were testing them out for today they won't hurt you I promise that you sure your not hurt?" he asked walking towards everyone I nodded fast.

"I'm fine." I called everything "all right." Minho called quickly checking over me "everything's fine Just fireworks scare." Jonghyun Appa called rubbing my back.

"Ahhh Olympia." Key Appa called touching my cheek "you're afraid of fireworks too" Taemin called amusing.

I nodded "lots of things scare me they won't hurt  you I promise that remember last week when we were talking about fears we all  have them but not all can hurt you." Minho explained to me rubbing circles on my back.

I nodded humming remembering that talk I giggled at the thought and Taemin Appa smiled "see its okay nothing to hurt" he told me and I uncovered my ears making Key smile and grab me from Jonghyun who ruffled his hair.

"Want a snack?"  he asked me I nodded "we're gonna take a break for a while everyone just relax," Onew called and Key took me to where his bag was he sets in his lap focused.

"I always have spare food and snacks and drinks in here just for you." he told me with a smile making me smile "thank you Key appa," I said.

"Your very welcome your my only baby right now which means your special well for all of us your our baby" he told me moving my hair with a smile handing me some pretzels and water which I thanked him softly "yep our baby." he mumbled making me smile lightly while eating "my appas" I mumbled quietly with a smile.