Moving Week and Late night Encounters

It had been a week since my meltdown in the kitchen with my mum, I had been back once to the stables to discuss with Dean and Charlie my decision, both of them tried to persuade me to change my mind, Dean was a little less intense then Charlie. 

When I had told Charlie he forcefully grabbed my lower arm, and pulled me close enough to him so he could stare down into my eyes, 'You're actually going to be giving up everything' he said through gritted teeth, as he tried to pulled me down to the stables to see Moonglow.

 'You have no idea what you're even doing'  he said as I had pulled away from him, walking away with my back turned to him, of course I knew what I was doing, I needed to remove everything that would cause a constant reminder to me of the damage I had done.

I had just posted in online advertisement a few nights ago, and so I was waiting to hear back from anyone that was interested. My father was taking control of the eventual sale, and I just wanted to be told when a new home had been found for him and when he would be moved.

I got Charlie to still ride him for me daily, but I hadn't even gone to see him since I left the stables the previous week, not wanting to have another reminder of what I had done, and to try and avoid some of the pain I still felt in my heart.

I had finally gotten the all clear from my doctor to have the cast on my wrist removed, and was now made to do some simple exercises everyday to start strengthening it back up again.  The hardest part was the fact I still couldn't use my wrist 100% yet, it would still swell up slightly and I would have to sit down and ice it to help reduce the swelling.

I had made my decision to got and visit my aunt and Uncle at their property and after speaking with David on the phone, I was going to help him at least set up his summer classes and camps, and maybe eventually help teach some of the classes for him.

 He already had 2 full time coaches on site, he mentioned they both focused on specific disciplines, but helped out with the general running of the stables and management of the horses currently on site. 

After discussing everything with my parents, we had decided it would be best for me to stay down there at least for the summer, that way I could finish my online summer classes, and help David and Carol out,plus for me it meant that I would be avoiding the show season up here over the Summer.

I was in my bedroom packing up a few more items in my room, I would be leaving in a few days time, I was going to just take a flight down to Green Meadow. David said I could have access to one of his cars whilst I stayed down there,  plus it meant  I wouldn't have to do the 15 hour drive across the country.

I looked up and saw my dad in my doorway,  I nodded as he walked into my room and came to stand next to me,

 'We found someone to take him' he said, resting a hand on my shoulder.

My heart stopped for a few seconds as I realised what I had said, I nodded slightly, 'That's good, I'm glad ' I didn't turn t look at him. 'When is he  going then?'

My father dropped his hand from my shoulder, 'They were pretty eager to get him to their property, so he is going to be picked up tomorrow'

'Thats good then' I said taking a step back, letting my hands still play around with the jumper that was in my hands.

'Ok i'll let you be then ' he said taking a few steps back before turning to face the doorway, 'Do you want to go say goodbye?'

I shook my head knowing he could see it, I already hadn't seen him for almost 2 weeks, 'we already had a goodbye I guess' I shrugged as I heard him leave and walk down the hallway.