Crazy Saturdays [Part Three]

I walked back into the office, glancing at the schedule on the whiteboard, everyone was busy at the moment with their own lessons. I turned around when I heard someone walk into the office.

'Hey, thought you had a lesson right now' I asked, seeing him lean against the cabinet, like I tended to do so often.

'Last minute cancellation, I forgot to add it to the whiteboard' he said,looking over at me. I could see he was still tense from our conversation.

'Well im doing a few things for Carol right now, she is pretty booked up this afternoon' I said, as much as I wanted to get him to open up to me, I was still pretty busy, and I didn't want to push him too much, especially whilst we were both still working.

'My next lesson isn't for an hour, want some help?' he asked, looking at the whiteboard, noticing how full Carol's schedule was. 'All new riders?'

'Yep, haha hopefully they won't be too terrible, the girl with her now seems pretty good, hopefully she will stick with it' I said, most people tried horse riding once or twice and then gave up as they realised just how difficult it could be, you were the one in control and had to make the horse work.

'Hopefully, some people just have no idea how hard it can be until they jump on, and then realise they have to focus on so many things at once, and they are actually the ones to tell the horse what to do, can't just sit there and expect the horse to know what to do' Sebastian said, which made me laugh, and I noticed he smiled a little once he heard me laughing.

Seeing him smile made my own heart flutter, I knew he was still bothered, but at least he was smiling for now.

'I need to get one of the ponies ready, and then have to get the clients to fill out some paperwork' I said, turning to grab another copy of the client form from the desk.

'How about I get Rosie ready and you focus on the client' Sebastian said, 'If I remember correctly you don't exactly like ponies' he chuckled lightly, turning to leave the office, leaving me to stand there, just looking at him as he walked away, after making fun of my dislike for the mini horses.

I hoped he was going to open up to me a bit more, but I was glad we were already back to normal, at least for now, joking around and making the other person smile.

I headed out of the office, walking past Sebastian grabbing the tack and heading over to the stalls to grab the little pony. He looked so professional no matter what he was doing, even just getting a pony ready for a lesson.

I smiled to myself, before I heard a car pull up outside, and I turned to leave the stall area, to head out to meet the client. I saw a young boy about 12 maybe, jump out of the car, already decked out in brand new riding gear, and then noticed his mother I assumed step out of the 4 wheel drive, wearing a tight pair of skinny jeans, heeled boots and a white cream top. She looked me up and down as she walked up to me, and I smiled at her.

'Hey, nice to meet you I'm ' I greeting them both, but was interrupted.

'I'll just sign that form you have in your hand, then I'll be off' the woman said, reaching out to snatch the form and the pen from my hand. I was a little taken back but decided to focus on the young boy instead.

'Hey, what's your name' I asked, looking over at him.

'It's Luke' he said, looking really excited as he noticed the stables behind us, and then the few horses in the paddock next to us started whinnying.

'Nice to meet you, my names Alexandria, but you can call me Alex' I said, turning back around to his mother when she held out the form. I took it from her , 'you're more then welcome to come and watch' I offered to her.