{One}

^ some cute sekai + a bit of kaisoo for yall
Sorry about the vague description, I'm working on it lmao.

{mature language >>}

Jongin's POV

jongdae : yo

jongdae : are you still sleeping

jongdae :

jongdae : wake your lazy ass up you fucker

jongdae : im warning you

jongdae :...

jongdae :alright that's it, im breaking in.

I awoke abruptly to the sound of someone loudly pounding on my door. I tried getting up from my bed, but as I stood up, I felt a piercing pain in my temple, causing me to fall back down with a grunt.

"Crap," I hissed, squeezing my eyes shut and trying to ease the pain by rubbing the sides of my head. The pounding suddenly stopped, and I heard an annoyingly familiar voice outside my door.

"Oh yeah, I have the extra key!"

I groaned and hid under my bedsheets, still clutching my head. I listened as footsteps got closer and closer to my room, and Jongdae entered without knocking. I heard him scoff and suddenly a huge weight landed on my stomach.

"Wha- Hyung, get off," I whined, only making my headache worse. Cursing under my breath, I buried my face in my hands. Worried and confused, Jongdae quickly got up and prodded at my cheek gently.

"Jongin? What's wrong? We'll be late for school if we don't leave now," He said softly, sitting down beside me. I placed my forehead on his shoulder, muttering quietly.

"Headache."

"You think you can go to school?" Jongdae pursed his lips, running a hand through my hair soothingly. I closed my eyes, hands going limp to my sides as I began to feel sleepy again.

"No," I whispered truthfully, and that's all Jongdae needed to lie me back down and pull the covers up to my chin with a sigh.

"The day's going to be boring without you, but you need to get better for the game on Thursday. You're all we've got. You and Sehun, that is," he chuckled as he left the room, only to come back a few seconds later with a cup of cold water and pills.

I made a face when he mentioned him, and shrugged my shoulders lazily.

"Just... Hang out with Chanyeol.. I should be okay in a day or two," I reassured, sitting up a bit when I saw the glass of water.

"Yeah, no thanks. All he does is fanboy over how cute Baekhyun is, I can't deal with that without you there to shut him up. I swear you're the only one he listens to," he huffed, placing the cup and box of Advil on the small table beside my bed.

"Drink this when you're thirsty, and if it gets really bad, take an Advil. I'm going to be late, so I need to get going. Don't do anything stupid, and if you need me, I'm only a call away," he ruffled my hair, and I felt my eyelids droop. I grabbed Jongdae's hand, relishing in the warmth before sending him a grateful smile.