[Oneshot; 2, Part Three]

I have not updated in the longest time forgive me //hard carry is fire aye//shinee finally fucking came bACK AGHAKDLSJA//this oneshot will take more than 3 parts, shit

Jongin's POV

After figuring out how long it would take to gather all the materials, Jongdae and I parted ways.

As my brother headed to Chanyeol's room to give him Baekhyun's letter, I made my way towards Sehun's current room (which was actually mine, but I didn't mind much.)

As quiet as I could, I opened the door and peeked inside. My eyes softened when I took in his still figure, sleeping soundly on the couch.

I suddenly frowned, I thought I told him it was okay to sleep on my bed..

Shaking my head, I silently entered my room and closed the door behind me. The click it made was loud, and I froze.

When I noticed Sehun hadn't moved from his position, I sighed in relief.

He needs all the rest he can get.

I opted to sit on my comforter beside the couch Sehun was currently sleeping on, admiring his peaceful expression.

If I didn't know the story behind it, I wouldn't have believed he was inhuman for a second.

Eyes casting up to his blonde locks, I felt the sudden urge to run my fingers through them.

So that's what I did.

As I relished at the softness, I didn't even realize Sehun was staring right up at me.

"Oh, you're awake," I chuckled nervously, quickly retracting my hand and hoping he didn't think I was weird. He nodded the slightest, sitting up and pulling his knees up to his chest.

"Your name..." he looked up. "Is Sehun, right?" He tilted his head sideways with a confused expression.

"Your.. I mean, uh, Baekhyun...thought of it, I think. Is it okay if I call you that?"
I instantly regretted mentioning Baekhyun when I saw the downcast face he made. Panicking, I was quick to take back my words.

"I'm sorry, I didn't--"

His small nod had me trailing off.

He picked up a pen from my desk and pulled up my sleeve.

It's okay.

I blinked and stared at the two words for a few seconds. Did he really have to write it on my arm?

I laughed at his innocent expression.

I suddenly recalled the reason I came here in the first place. "Oh, right. I woke you up to confirm something."
Sehun nodded slowly, flicking the hair out of his eyes with a quick movement. I cleared my throat.
"How would you feel if I told you that I could...essentially, program you to speak? Would you let me?"

A few moments after I finished my proposal, I found myself lying on my bed, back pressed against the newly made sheets. What just..?

Staring down at me, was Sehun. His eyes were wide and he had a hopeful look in them. I grinned.
".. So I'm taking that as a yes?"

He nodded vigorously, and I witnessed his first smile ever since he got here. Although it was small and noticeably held back, I couldn't have been happier. His smile was just that enthralling.

"Great! Jongdae, my older brother, and I will work on that with you. We still need to acquire a few things, but we should be able to get started the day after tomorrow. Sound good?" I reached up to pinch his cheek when he immediately nodded (again), thrilled that he was looking forward to it.
We sat there in silence for a few moments.
".. Sehun?"