{Eleven}

im baaack~ enjoy <3

Jongin's POV

"Oh my god. You guys, come look,"

"What?! Since when was our captain and co-captain da--"

"Shut the fuck up, can you be any louder?"

"They're so cute!"

"Hm, this would be good blackmail against Jongin..."

"Oh! He's waking up, shh,"

What..? Where am I? Was that Jongdae?

I urged myself to open my eyes, squinting when I was met with a bright ray of sunlight. I tried raising an arm to block the blinding light, but it was held down by something.

"Huh?" I mumbled to myself, turning my head and realizing at last that Sehun and I were practically sprawled on top one another. He had an arm wrapped around one of mine, and his head was placed on my shoulder. His other arm was secured behind my back, and we were as close as it gets.

I flushed a deep shade of red, nudging Sehun and hoping he'd wake up.

"Sehun... Sehun! Get up!" I squeezed his cheeks, shook his shoulders, and even slapped him once, but he refused to come to. I sighed, turning my head to the rest of the team who were contently watching us with curious eyes.

"Help?" I pleaded, finally tugging my arm free from Sehun's grip.

"Just carry him inside, school's over. Bring him home, and careful of his wound," Baekhyun hummed, walking over and brushing the hair out of Sehun's eyes with a small smile.

"That is, if you can, captain. But if you're busy, I can take over from here," he spoke up again, eyes never leaving his best friend's face. I blinked, I shouldn't be busy for the remainder of the day, I suppose I could...

"It's fine, Baekhyun hyung, I can take him home. Everyone played well in today's match. You all must be tired, go home and sleep, okay? Captain's orders," I demanded, earning a few laughs from the group. Baekhyun made his way out first, throwing me a bright smile.

"I'm leaving him in your care, then. See you all tomorrow," he finished with a yawn, squeezing his eyes together cutely. I saw Jongdae roll his eyes and follow suit.

"Take good care of our maknae, Jongin! Try not to fuck anything up. Oh, and don't expect me over tonight, I gotta cram in some assignments," he waved, exiting the bus as well.

"Don't work yourself too hard, hyung," I called after him, getting a quick 'I know!' in response. I rolled my eyes, bidding goodbye to the rest of the team. It was finally only Sehun and I remaining, and I brought one arm under his knees, and the other supporting his upper back. It took me forever to navigate both of us past all of the seats (it didn't help that we were situated at the back of the vehicle) and out of the bus, but I finally made it after about 10 minutes of struggling.

"The things I do for you.." I grumbled under my breath, jumping when I heard a light chuckle escape from Sehun's mouth. He opened his eyes accordingly, staring up at me with an all too innocent smile.

"... Oh Sehun," I growled, feeling my eye twitch.

"Hm?" He bit his lip, holding back his laughter.