[Oneshot; I]

tbh ik the autotune was strong in this one but after a few repeats I thoroughly enjoyed the song. baek, lay and sehun's parts were pre lit (also jongdae's high notes were not ignored) and the MV was v nice to watch.

here it is! hope you enjoy~

Sehun's POV

"What do you think?"

I pursed my lips, scanning the look on my latest visitor. It's decent. But I think it would look even better with..

"Try this on." I handed her a cardigan to match the pair of dark skinny jeans she had on. I nodded to myself when she changed into it, this looks a lot better.

"Wow, I love it!" I ignored her exclamation, squinting my eyes and feeling like something was definitely missing. Oh!

"Hyung!" I waited for the rushed footsteps to slow down, turning the corner and joining the two of us with a calm expression. "What is it?"

"Minseok hyung, do we still have any of those black, 3-inch high heels that were on demand a few weeks ago?"

My boss thought for a moment before nodding and turning around, leaving to retrieve the pair of shoes. Satisfied that the look would be complete, I leaned against the nearest wall and sighed exasperatedly. I'm exhausted.

Working in the fitting rooms at K&M really has its downfalls. Especially when everyone around you wants your opinion, and when you're widely known as a semi-retired designer at the age of 25. Only semi because I quit after a year when an incident unfolded that I'd rather not explain.

After a few jobless weeks, my childhood friend, Tao, had suggested me to Minseok hyung for a job at this popular clothing store. He apologized, saying that the only spot left was in the fitting rooms. I didn't mind, considering the pay was good and many people trusted my opinion. But...

"Hey... Sehun, right? I'm really grateful that you chose this outfit for me. Maybe I could make it up to you...? I'll give you my phone--"

"No thanks." I immediately cut her off, already aware of her intentions the moment she walked in. Her eyes practically screamed for attention, but unfortunately for her, I wasn't interested in the least.

She looked flabbergasted, taking clumsy steps backwards with a bewildered expression. "What? Why?"

I shrugged, already used to this routine that I followed every time this happened.
"I'm not looking to be in a relationship at the moment." I hummed distractedly, smoothening out my clothes and glancing outside where there was a line forming to enter the fitting rooms.

I refused to take more than one person at a time if they wanted my opinion on their look, it was too annoying to have girls asking you left and right if their pants made their ass look fat.

The girl opened her mouth to retort, but thankfully, Minseok returned. "Here they are. The last pair." He handed the girl her shoes, quickly taking his leave afterwards to keep watch of the store.

"It's complete. If you'd like to purchase everything together, please make your way towards the checkout line. Thank you for shopping at K&M." I recited my last line, not even allowing her to speak as I called out the following person inside.

"Next!"

---

"Thanks for coming, enjoy your date." I smiled at the shorter male, for once actually enjoying our time spent together.